• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Is Ernest in the room with us right now?
Don't slander people for no reason that's all
lmao that's ironic because ernest slandered me. I'm just telling people about how he made up lies about me and I'm not going to let someone go around do that without addressing it.
I never said he was a scammer because of my failure to get N, I didn't get it because I didn't get it.
he decided to go around claiming he said all these things to me to make me look bad for no reason. that is the definition of slander. last time i'm replying to you because you can't read.

Reactions: Sleeper System
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
lmao that's ironic because ernest slandered me. I'm just telling people about how he made up lies about me and I'm not going to let someone go around do that without addressing it.
I never said he was a scammer because of my failure to get N, I didn't get it because I didn't get it.
he decided to go around claiming he said all these things to me to make me look bad for no reason. that is the definition of slander. last time i'm replying to you because you can't read.
Well your story from the beginning says otherwise. Feel free to not respond I don't feel like talking with you anymore either. You probably got flagged by Mexican police and now made it harder for everyone to get N there

Last edited:
N

Necron

Dec 19, 2023
With the way people speak about Mexicans, switch to a blaccent, and now the gringo commenting, this thread is just so racist!

Latinos can be of any race.

Nonetheless, I'm pro-choice and hope everyone finds their peaceful method!
Omg... You must be joking?!
Are you serious? This is so ridiculous, I shouldnt even pay attention.
Not sure If I should laugh or scream, most unnecessary stupid comment ever!

Have you ever been in Mexico? I have!

First: You can forget about your ideologies, racism is a huuuge thing in Mexico! And Iam used being called a "gringo", wake up out of this senseless foolishness, this must be trolling!

Second: it's not even about racism! They get suspicious if you don't Look like an inhabitant, that... is... FACT! How can anyone be so ideologically blinded and ignorant? Unbelievable!

Big FACEPALM!

Reactions: Ernest1964
J

joshua9119

Nov 9, 2023
Is Ernest in the room with us right now?
Don't slander people for no reason that's all
What is your basis for trusting Ernesto so much? Have you already gotten n from him? Or have you seen evidence of him helping others exactly? If you have that story, please share it with us.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What is your basis for trusting Ernesto so much? Have you already gotten n from him? Or have you seen evidence of him helping others exactly? If you have that story, please share it with us.
There were(or still are idk if they ctbed or not) members who got their help from ernst and posted about it in the forum. He has been on the forum for a while. If he scammed even one person he would have been banned already. Admins are serious about this stuff

Reactions: joshua9119
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Omg... You must be joking?!
Are you serious? This is so ridiculous, I shouldnt even pay attention.
Not sure If I should laugh or scream, most unnecessary stupid comment ever!

Have you ever been in Mexico? I have!

First: You can forget about your ideologies, racism is a huuuge thing in Mexico! And Iam used being called a "gringo", wake up out of this senseless foolishness, this must be trolling!

Second: it's not even about racism! They get suspicious if you don't Look like an inhabitant, that... is... FACT! How can anyone be so ideologically blinded and ignorant? Unbelievable!

Big FACEPALM!

"Non-inhabitants" who do not have any Latino friends are easily identifiable. I wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to secure your N or any preferred method. Happy Holidays!

• Yay!
Reactions: Necron
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Can we please try to keep this info in pms?
It would be a great shame if we manage to close down the only source in the world for this method that should be available for free to anyone. I don't know if I'm trying to fix a sinking ship here but fwiw..

I don't wanna come off as rude so pls don't take it wrong I know you're a mod but if you lead by example we can maybe keep this intact

I hope it's ok to write this
A country is not going to give away this source. It's in PPeH which is available for members to read freely. it also isn't the only source in the world, it's just that it's the most successful place to go.

If Peruvian sources get shut down, it's because of governmental action (unlikely, considering suicide tourism has been there for decades...), not a moderator mentioning it here. I would rather people know and point them to read more info beyond the name of a country in post, like PPeH, than have people fall victim to the countless web scams for N.

Status
Not open for further replies.