• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Demonstrator

Demonstrator

NEGLECTED
Oct 1, 2019
Thought I would of caught the bus by now, came close a couple times by overdosing getting high and other dumb shit I've done to cope
Surprisingly I had happiness last year, found someone and felt for the first time in my life loved.
They left me and haven't spoken since October and said they never loved me anyway meanwhile I was crying in the call and I don't even remember sympathy.
The one time I let my walls down for someone I love and this happens, never again.
Shit part is I still think of the memories we made everyday hoping to somehow cross paths again or looking for them in every girl I meet.
Can't be fucked going into detail.

Tried helping some guy older than me who I worked with he has a daughter and whatever and spoke about struggling and stuff. I wasn't even 21 and kept lending him money, owes me like 3.5k now and probably I won't ever see it again. And have told no one about this out of embarrassment.
I just get used and my altruism taken advantage of constantly.
Fuck his sob stories, fuck him and I hope his wife leaves him

All that's happened really, long story short is I've been social as I have matured and I just hate people even more, maybe I've been unlucky but yep came here as I have been thinking of buses a lot

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm so sorry! :/ Such a dirty, crook, stealing from someone less fortunate as yourself! >_< Welcome back tho~ I hope you can find true empathy and support here! ^_^
and yes, the fallout from lost love is horrid! D:

• Hugs
Reactions: Demonstrator
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Welcome back, sorry for the difficulties you went through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Demonstrator