• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, everyone. Not sure this is the appropriate forum to post in.

I don't think anyone knows me here because I wasn't very active in the first place.
I've been suicidal on and off for most of my life, but I had a break from this site to "recover".

But honestly, it didn't do me much good to be gone from this site.
I really liked having people to relate to here, and people to vent to.
Also, now I even have a new thing now (depersonalisation disorder) lmao

So I am still trying to recover (although at the same time I want to die desperately) but I think I need this site.
I want to be more active here. I have a difficult time because of my social anxiety, but I'm cautiously saying hi (again)!

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Welcome back! I mostly stay in the recovery subsection as the positivity here is better for my mental state. I'd refrain from the suicide discussion as it makes me relapse in my personal opinion. If you're attempting to recover again you're always welcome! :heart: :hug:

seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
Welcome back! I mostly stay in the recovery subsection as the positivity here is better for my mental state. I'd refrain from the suicide discussion as it makes me relapse in my personal opinion. If you're attempting to recover again you're always welcome! :heart: :hug:
You're right! I'll try to stay more positive in this forum. Thanks for the welcome :)