• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

metafisiche

Feb 22, 2024
Hi, I'm new and located in Italy. I just wanted to connect with people like me, because I've been going through a rough time and my support system doesn't understand. Thing is, I've been on and off suicidal since I was 8 years old. Every 4-5 years like clockwork I get major depression and every time it gets worse. This is the fourth time around and the second time I'm actively suicidal. Right now I have a good life and no reason to wish for death, but I feel a sort of calling I cannot put to words. Anyone else like me, just tired of living?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some comfort here. I'm sorry you are in such a low place. Personally, my ideation also began in childhood but, it's been more consistant- only varying in intensity for me. We're all different though. It's more than likely someone here will be able to that directly. Are there events that trigger your depressions or, do they come from out the blue? Do they last for a long time?

M

metafisiche

Feb 22, 2024
Hello. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some comfort here. I'm sorry you are in such a low place. Personally, my ideation also began in childhood but, it's been more consistant- only varying in intensity for me. We're all different though. It's more than likely someone here will be able to that directly. Are there events that trigger your depressions or, do they come from out the blue? Do they last for a long time?
Thank you for the warm welcome. They vary in length and seem to come out as a consequence of intense stress/burnout. Medication doesn't do anything for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep