• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheIntrovertedTwo

Apr 8, 2024
Since I am (unfortunately) still inhabiting this realm of horrid existence, I will post this for me and the community to converse about failed attempts or potential attempts that either of us may do. This will remain to assist those who are contemplating and require further information (like me), what not to do if attempting suicide, and discuss or reminisce on our previous or current attempts and what led us there, what happened after, etc. For example, if I am able to procure enough financial compensation for myself, I intend on purchasing a handgun and ammunition to shoot myself in the head. Thanks to this guide (which introduced me to this wonderful site): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...l-on-how-to-shoot-yourself-in-the-head.50269/, I know how. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can be, even if they are not doing or feeling anything.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Don't overdose on psychotropic drugs. It won't kill you.