• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I would definitely go back to the time when i took a substance which i won't name here that gave me so many physical and mental health problems. My life would be 1000 times better if i hadn't taken that substance so there's that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
None as I don't want to exist, under no circumstances could I ever wish for something as undesirable as existence, I'd always prefer the true peace of eternal nothingness to having the ability to suffer in this hellish, evil world. If it was up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My life was disadvantaged from the start due to being born with Asperger's, so I wouldn't want to start all over again from some point of time in my life. I'd prefer non-existence entirely.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
The one I made CTB by throwing a car at me. It was the turning point in my life

Reactions: marchshift
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It was all horrible but I could use future knowledge to change some things. I could jump to before I developed PSSD, and just try to avoid getting abducted and tortured again, I would still have PTSD from other stuff though. I could also work with a whole new life and no future knowledge.

If I could jump back to last month, Valentine's Day, I could avoid something traumatic that happened the day afterwards. Or a couple of days before that even.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
there's no point in time i'd like to go back to, my life has always been miserable.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Need to go back 10 years, if I'd not got caught on my fuckup that happened then I could have done things different, maybe could have reached out to people differently, I ended up throwing myself underneath a wheel and now I just want to die

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
If it were a case of having understanding and support or ability to discuss/communicate then going back to the start of uni (about 15 years) could be interesting to see how that worked out for various reasons/aspects of life. But equally, given how I am atm after nothing 'significant' happening, I would not wanna know how I'd be if things were different and involved negotiating actual 'difficulties'.

Last edited:
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Even tho there are moments I wish to relive but I would never jump back to start all over again from there. If it was just those moments and back to this day, then sure. Otherwise it's not worth it at all.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I used to play this type of game and torture myself but that's all it amounts to is torture. There was a time when I would have wanted to go back but not anymore. Now after yrs of suffering and ongoing I just want it to be over.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I don't really want to have to live the years I've lived again, but in answer to your question, I would go back to age 16 and not become anorexic.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The shittiest things that happened in my life were outside of my control- eg. deaths in my close family. So, going back in time would mean I'd go through them all again. I'm personally better off nearer my death than my birth.

But, I do sympathise with how awful it must be to be able to pinpoint a lot of your bad experiences on one or a few decisions.

Reactions: divinemistress36
anhed0nia

anhed0nia

Jun 17, 2023
I would redo basically everything educationally and professionally. This feels like a terrible thing to complain about because so many people are told they'll never amount to anything and they're never given a chance to find out who they could become--but I had that stupid "gifted child" experience of being told that I could grow up to be anything I want and that college would be amazing for me, and the result was that I never got a grip on how to do anything and now I'm broke and unemployable. I'll boil it down to two items:

1. I wish I had gone to a trade school instead of college. I'm so clumsy and stupid that I would likely have failed to learn a trade anyway, but I would have had way more of a fighting chance in life if I had acquired at least one skill that anyone actually needs.
2. I wish I stayed at the corporate nightmare job that I hated. Yes, even if it killed me, which I thought it might. I was ridiculously lucky to get hired at that place when they were dangerously short-staffed, and I made more money than someone like me could ever have hoped for--but the people I worked for were kind of evil, daily life was excruciatingly stressful, MANY of my coworkers went into therapy just because of the job, and I reached the point of alcoholism because I was so nervous all the time that all I could do was drink. Then, because of a bunch of circumstances I won't get into, I was able to quit working for a little while and focus totally on professional writing, which I had always dreamed of doing, and I was immediately offered a truly amazing opportunity to work on something real, with established professionals, that could have changed everything for me. Everybody in my life congratulated me for being so brave, and filled my head with ideas about how I was fulfilling my destiny. Naturally this did not work out, and now I'm in a desperate fight for survival. If I had just stayed a few more years until the layoffs started happening, or until the company folded soon after, I could have gotten severance and unemployment. Now I'm completely fucked and it is absolutely, totally my own fault.

TL;DR I would do over anything in my life where I decided to believe in myself and take a leap of faith on achieving my dreams. I know that's kind of a messed up thing to say and there are people out there who are well served by such courage, but I'm just not one of them and I wish I had figured this out a lot sooner. I wasted all the resources I ever had trying to fulfill my potential or whatever, and now I'm constantly praying for another miserable, anonymous job to come along and save me from my mistakes.