• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Before being born - can't change genetics. Autism and cancer at 20 lmao and didn't smoke, drink or anything (actually went to gym quite a lot).

"Buy my course bro - you're genetics will be changed after 5 payments, 3 a month, only £49.99"
The self help stuff does make me smirk.

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's tempting to say I'd want to go back eight years in the past to before when I was figuratively cucked but then even if I could undo that situation and make a better future I'd have to redo all my education since I started the degree I graduated in AFTER this event. 😩

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Ice age probably
ice age sid GIF

• Love
Reactions: sweetdecadance
bonecollector

bonecollector

hikikomori not of my own will
Apr 12, 2023
2nd grade, i would stay in public school and never let my parents ruin my life

Siriusv11

Siriusv11

May 7, 2023
probably to primary school, and only if i had the knowledge i have now

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Junior year of high school when I decided to chase a woman and alcohol instead of preparing for my future. Probably would have taken a different path. Would get early therapy for my gambling addiction and my attachment issues. Basically get ahead of all my personal issues before they created this shitshow of a life.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
To the time where my isolation started and severe internet addiction took over as a form of chronic escapism. That was when I was 10, so I would need to go 13 years back and even then I have no clue if I would have a better life. I feel like genes and those first integral experiences from ages 1 through 10 really cement your entire life.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I could only do this if my parents were not abusive and loving. I'd give it a shot then despite my other issues, because at least then I wouldn't be as busted up as I am now.