• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
Astral projection is basically going outside of your body. I know it sounds too good to be true for those who have never experienced it before, but it's very real. I got lucky one night and I was able to achieve astral projection by setting my alarm clock to wake me up earlier than usual. As quickly as possible, I turned it off, laid back down and closed my eyes while trying to keep my brain awake and this induced sleep paralysis (the mind is awake, but the body cannot move). Once I was in sleep paralysis, I tried to lean up as much as possible, heard a 'pop' noise, and realized that I was out of my body. Unfortunately the experience barely lasted for more than 5 seconds and I somehow came back to this realm. Had some pretty weird dreams after that too.

I believe that when I hang myself in my closet and die, I'll basically be a ghost and will be able to see my body still hanging where I left it.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
It does sound too good to be true. If I could do that I wouldn't get back into my body. That would be the ultimate painless death wouldn't it?

I'd just get stuck with one foot or something not all the way out and live eternally hanging off a corpse. I wonder if a spirit can chew its leg off and limp away or if its not possible to chew ephemeral flesh with ephemeral teeth.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
After wasting 2004-2009 I tried astral projection in a desperate attempt to go back in time. Didn't even leave my body. Not sure what to make of it now. Thought the guy running it might have been a scammer. I had a great place I could have jumped while I was there and should have done. All that's happened is I've wasted another 9 years

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
I met a group who was fanatic about Astral Projection. They saw great visions and space...

Turned out that they were just drinking ayahuasca.

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
I'd just get stuck with one foot or something not all the way out and live eternally hanging off a corpse. I wonder if a spirit can chew its leg off and limp away or if its not possible to chew ephemeral flesh with ephemeral teeth.

I've...............never thought of that lol. It'd be funny if your foot going numb is actually your spirit foot going out of your actual foot into the other realm.

When I astral projected, the intended plan was to go to the campus library and look at a book I've never read before. Then once I came back to my original body, go to the library, find the book in the same spot in order to see if the experience was real or not. Of course, I went back into my body right after I flew through the window, so I never got the chance to

Last edited:
Lucet

Lucet

In Echoes Forever
Aug 26, 2019
Closest I've came to AP was when I used to used to have avid Sleep Paralysis after learning that's one of the best windows for it to work. Lasted about 15 seconds. lol..

Reactions: Baskol1
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Astral projection is basically going outside of your body. I know it sounds too good to be true for those who have never experienced it before, but it's very real. I got lucky one night and I was able to achieve astral projection by setting my alarm clock to wake me up earlier than usual. As quickly as possible, I turned it off, laid back down and closed my eyes while trying to keep my brain awake and this induced sleep paralysis (the mind is awake, but the body cannot move). Once I was in sleep paralysis, I tried to lean up as much as possible, heard a 'pop' noise, and realized that I was out of my body. Unfortunately the experience barely lasted for more than 5 seconds and I somehow came back to this realm. Had some pretty weird dreams after that too.

I believe that when I hang myself in my closet and die, I'll basically be a ghost and will be able to see my body still hanging where I left it.

I have tried it. The only time I remember being successful (I guess) I can only remember a feeling like I was being forced back into my body. I don't remember anything else. Like what may have happened when I was outside my body. I never really tried again. Kinda scared the shit out of me.
It does sound too good to be true. If I could do that I wouldn't get back into my body. That would be the ultimate painless death wouldn't it?

If I could leave my body and never come back that would be AWESOME !!! :smiling:
OOPS !!! I fucked up and hit reply. :angry:

Last edited:
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time. But I just can't get it no matter how hard I try. I've gotten close though.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've...............never thought of that lol. It'd be funny if your foot going numb is actually your spirit foot going out of your actual foot into the other realm.

When I astral projected, the intended plan was to go to the campus library and look at a book I've never read before. Then once I came back to my original body, go to the library, find the book in the same spot in order to see if the experience was real or not. Of course, I went back into my body right after I flew through the window, so I never got the chance to
When on the course I payed good money for I said "could you go to my house out of body and tell me what posters are on the wall?" and he said " if I wanted to ". Not good enough

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There is no such thing as astral projection.