• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
My days are spent sleeping. That's quite literally it. Maybe the occasional game or reading but that's it.

If you no longer feel joy or any purpose or will to do anything, aren't you dead already?

I barely eat, I'm dehydrated. When I'm awake I just refresh my phone praying someone will reach out to me to talk.

I'm basically already dead, I've been going back and forth between wether I should ctb or not, maybe I just should.

I barely go to work, I'm a waste of resources. Nobody cares about me so if I die they won't be missing much. There is genuinely no reason to live.

I think I'm still here because: a) I'm too lazy to get off my ass and actually attempt b) I'm praying someone or something will drag me out of this pit like a knight in shining armour.

I want to live and be happy more than anything, but I just don't think I'm capable, not in a world like this, and not with a brain like mine.

I'm just not strong enough anymore.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Can totally relate. Also feel dead inside and that nobody cares its the worst.
I hope you find that knight in shining armor to drag you out this pit

Reactions: halleyscomet
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Maybe the Knight in shiny armor van be a professional? A psychologist of psychiatist.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My days are spent sleeping. That's quite literally it. Maybe the occasional game or reading but that's it.

If you no longer feel joy or any purpose or will to do anything, aren't you dead already?

I barely eat, I'm dehydrated. When I'm awake I just refresh my phone praying someone will reach out to me to talk.

I'm basically already dead, I've been going back and forth between wether I should ctb or not, maybe I just should.

I barely go to work, I'm a waste of resources. Nobody cares about me so if I die they won't be missing much. There is genuinely no reason to live.

I think I'm still here because: a) I'm too lazy to get off my ass and actually attempt b) I'm praying someone or something will drag me out of this pit like a knight in shining armour.

I want to live and be happy more than anything, but I just don't think I'm capable, not in a world like this, and not with a brain like mine.

I'm just not strong enough anymore.
Honestly i find this post extremely relateable and if I wasn't looking to commit myself i'd gladly be the knight in shining armor pulling you out of that shell your in

Giving you that company and attention you so desperately crave you and i are alot alike in that way.

Just know if you want it i feel for your situation and i'm here if you very much want or need it
Maybe the Knight in shiny armor van be a professional? A psychologist of psychiatist.
I believe they we're referring to companionship but perhaps that could apply also