• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kevin1192

Aug 31, 2020
So I have set the date finally! On 10th of October I'll be gone 100%. I have researched alot and Chose the exit bag via industrial grade Nitrogen gas. I have got all the equipments. Ask me anything if you need info about this method?

E

Englishman94

Jul 11, 2020
I am also doing this method i have everything but my only problem is how tight the bag should be when you pull it down over your head? should there be any gaps at the bottom for the C02 to escape or just completely flat

Last edited:
2Min2Midnight

2Min2Midnight

Nov 20, 2019
Once you have set everything up could you share some pictures of the various parts? I have also specifically considered nitrogen as it's far easier to find than pure helium.

Thanks.

K

kevin1192

Aug 31, 2020
I am also doing this method i have everything but my only problem is how tight the bag should be when you pull it down over your head? should there be any gaps at the bottem for the C02 to escape or just completely flat
According to Final Exit an athletic sweatband should be enough. It shouldn't be super tight otherwise the bag would jump off your head so there should be some room for the gas to go out

Reactions: Greenberg
E

Englishman94

Jul 11, 2020
According to Final Exit an athletic sweatband should be enough. It shouldn't be super tight otherwise the bag would jump off your head so there should be some room for the gas to go out

Ok, that doesn't sound that complicated now. Where do you plan on putting the hose taping it to the inside of the bag or taping it to your face?

M

Mafe

La vida es una mierda.
Sep 1, 2020
No conozco nada de este método. En con CO2? Algo parecido cuando uno se encierra en el carro y respira el CO2?

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
So I have set the date finally! On 10th of October I'll be gone 100%. I have researched alot and Chose the exit bag via industrial grade Nitrogen gas. I have got all the equipments. Ask me anything if you need info about this method?
I don't know you but I wish you a peaceful journey. I am interested in what you are doing, but have made different plans with no set date yet.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020

I have all the equipment now, too............My fear is something going wrong after I pass out and ending up with brain damage................What are your thoughts on that?

Reactions: BeBraveBrother
K

kevin1192

Aug 31, 2020
Ok, that doesn't sound that complicated now. Where do you plan on putting the hose taping it to the inside of the bag or taping it to your face?
I'll tape inside the bag
I have all the equipment now, too............My fear is something going wrong after I pass out and ending up with brain damage................What are your thoughts on that?
I'm not too worried about that there is always a way to die. But as long as I got enough gas in the cylinder for 10 minutes I will be fine

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish there was a video of someone using this method. I cannot imagine the carbon dioxide you breath out somehow escaping the bottom of the bag.

I also know that some people tear off the bag as they are losing consciousness. There was a case a long time ago where a girl had someone from Exit with her as she used this method and when she started to tear off the bag as she was losing consciousness, he held her arms so she couldn't. He got arrested for doing that.

G

GordonS0503

Aug 14, 2020

Are you in UK..... if so did you get a combined regulator and flow meter or did you get separate ones?

Reactions: Greenberg
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020

Hey, that's kind. By now it's my prioritized method. (I would adore to do ot with propofol but don't know how to get it)
I already got various information with the help of some descritions and especially with one user from here.

Anyway I would find it helpfull to know why others would prioritize an exit bag over other methods OR would not use an exit bag. With the information I do have right now it seems like an easy method if one holds all necessary means and do it with the necessary gas purity, amount and flow rate.

1) Gas: Use pure helium, Argon or nitrogen
Questions: I found a supplier that states it would contain 99,996% pure helium. It's a ballon canister. Would you trust it? Which gas would you use and why?

2) Amount and Flow rate: It is being said at least (!) 600 liters and a flow rate of 15-19 liters per minute for arounf 40minutes which makes the 600 liters.
Questions: What's your information on amount and flow rate? How will you meassure both? Where will you read if the gas is compressed?

3) Bag
Question: Did you find the right bag in regard to size, stability (it may not tear and shouldn't be permeable for gas) ? - What brand do you use? Is it transparent or intransparent?

4) Pleasant? Unpleasant? Agony?
Question: As one user stated, that there were cases where people tried to or turned down the bad after some breaths - how do you ensure to not be in agony? Do you know how it feels when you breath in the gas? (And yes, there are some answers to this, but I am looking for various experiences to see if there are differences and how valid the information I have might be for my own usage)

5) "Conciousness" after loosing conciousness. When people loose conciousness i.e. by an accident trauma there are certain stages of coma. In some it is being reported that people are able to experience everything or parts of "what is going on" even though they can't move.
Question: How sure are you, that you won't feel any suffucation in any way (maybe like in a frozen or dream like state)? Do you have medical/biological information or other that would validate your belief about it?

I thank anyone answering in advance. It is THE method I am looking forward to use and I want to be as sure about a peacefull death as I can be. So I hope this discussion will help anyone considering to use the exit bag method.

If you want to add information or questions - I think anything could be helpfull.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Can a person who's co2-retentive use this method without greater discomfort than people without that kind of lung problem?

K

kevin1192

Aug 31, 2020
Does that have a flow meter for the output I can't see in the pic?
Iv looked at single stage regulators but they don't seem to come with a flow meter to get the correct 15l/p/m
Yes it does have flow meter if you struggle to find the meter try big companies such as BOC they sell cylinders with flow meter attached to it
Hey, that's kind. By now it's my prioritized method. (I would adore to do ot with propofol but don't know how to get it)
I already got various information with the help of some descritions and especially with one user from here.

Anyway I would find it helpfull to know why others would prioritize an exit bag over other methods OR would not use an exit bag. With the information I do have right now it seems like an easy method if one holds all necessary means and do it with the necessary gas purity, amount and flow rate.

1) Gas: Use pure helium, Argon or nitrogen
Questions: I found a supplier that states it would contain 99,996% pure helium. It's a ballon canister. Would you trust it? Which gas would you use and why?

2) Amount and Flow rate: It is being said at least (!) 600 liters and a flow rate of 15-19 liters per minute for arounf 40minutes which makes the 600 liters.
Questions: What's your information on amount and flow rate? How will you meassure both? Where will you read if the gas is compressed?

3) Bag
Question: Did you find the right bag in regard to size, stability (it may not tear and shouldn't be permeable for gas) ? - What brand do you use? Is it transparent or intransparent?

4) Pleasant? Unpleasant? Agony?
Question: As one user stated, that there were cases where people tried to or turned down the bad after some breaths - how do you ensure to not be in agony? Do you know how it feels when you breath in the gas? (And yes, there are some answers to this, but I am looking for various experiences to see if there are differences and how valid the information I have might be for my own usage)

5) "Conciousness" after loosing conciousness. When people loose conciousness i.e. by an accident trauma there are certain stages of coma. In some it is being reported that people are able to experience everything or parts of "what is going on" even though they can't move.
Question: How sure are you, that you won't feel any suffucation in any way (maybe like in a frozen or dream like state)? Do you have medical/biological information or other that would validate your belief about it?

I thank anyone answering in advance. It is THE method I am looking forward to use and I want to be as sure about a peacefull death as I can be. So I hope this discussion will help anyone considering to use the exit bag method.

If you want to add information or questions - I think anything could be helpfull.
1- I wouldn't trust any helium balloon gas. If you are very keen to purchase helium you need to buy industrial or research grade helium which are so expensive (around £300 in the UK) if you want to be 100% sure use argon or nitrogen also if you are using nitrogen don't buy food grade nitrogen as they might have impurities only buy industrial, purging or welding gas. If you are using industrial cylinders you need to fit a regulator with flow metre on it.

2- according to the Final Exit you are correct. You need minimum of 15L/min. About the Volume you visit online stores they might mention it in litres or cubic meter or for American fellows cubic foot. Usually the litre indicates the volume of cylinder itself and usually they are 10L or 20L however you need to look at their data sheet sheet which mentions their cubic metre volume. Also you need to consider the pressure of the gas. I would usually go for above 200 bar.

3- I found a turkey roasting bag on amazon the sizes are 21 x 23 inches. And they are transparent

4- there are some users here that experimented with this method with their trusty friends I recommend finding their posts here. But to my medical knowledge the concept of exit bag is not based on suffocation so there shouldn't be any pain or feeling of choking.

5- ok lets talk medicine and science. I try my best to explain this:
Our body has "sensors" for carbon dioxide. If the levels of CO2 are high within our body it alarms us so technically your body automatically goes to the fight or flight mode (release of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline from adrenal glands) and try to avoid the danger. Therefore any method such as drowning that includes suffocation are considered to be painful and inhumane.
Exit bag consist of inert gases.Non of inert gases react with the body so they are not toxic nor corrosive to the body. The whole point of having a hood over your head is that all the gases (including CO2) should be replaced by the inert gas and you have to exhale before putting on the bag so you get rid of your CO2 in the lungs. As you are breathing in the bag you are only inhaling the inert gas and exhaling CO2 . The CO2 is constantly getting replaced by the inert gas within the bag and that's what the band around the neck should be a little bit loose. Therefore your body sensors wouldn't go off since there is no CO2 to worry about. Since there is no oxygen in the bag and you are only inhaling the inert gas your red blood cells are unloaded and they cannot carry oxygen to the organs. Brain consumes the highest amount of energy and has the highest amount of oxidative phosphorylation therefore it heavily relies on oxygen supply. Since your blood oxygen levels are getting down therefore you go unconscious. I can say that this can be an extreme level of passing out. But the mechanism of passing out is: your body cannot pump enough blood to your brain. Blood has oxygen therefore you pass out and become unconscious. Anyways, as you are unconscious you brain cells die out of oxygen starvation ( the fancy word is necrosis) and every second of starvation is detrimental. Since this process takes 20-40 minutes it ensures complete brain damage or brain dead. Some users are worried about ending up being a vegetable and that is possible only if the bag is removed very early (probably within 2 minutes of passing out) but overall your brain cells are dying and that is completely different than being in coma.
Can a person who's co2-retentive use this method without greater discomfort than people without that kind of lung problem?

If you are having COPD i guess it's going to be a little bit tricky since your lungs cannot fully push out CO2 therefore there is always a dead space for CO2 within the lungs I have never thought about it this way but this is my theory. Maybe you should research more

Last edited:
B

blickcity

Sep 10, 2020
Any pointers on how to get n2 or helium easily in US? Too retarded to figure out how to order off Praxair with invoices and stuff, tried using their chat line but they just gave me a phone number and id definitely give myself away

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Any pointers on how to get n2 or helium easily in US? Too retarded to figure out how to order off Praxair with invoices and stuff, tried using their chat line but they just gave me a phone number and id definitely give myself away
There is a supplier abbreviated WS that is easy to find with a quick web search that ships filled cylinders of welding inert gases anywhere in the USA. Nitrogen and argon can be purchased on a credit card, but helium has to be prepaid via wire transfer. They told me that many helium purchasers filed fraudulent claims that they had received empty cylinders and the credit card companies would reverse the charge. There must be some dishonest birthday party clowns out there or something.

B

blickcity

Sep 10, 2020
There is a supplier abbreviated WS that is easy to find with a quick web search that ships filled cylinders of welding inert gases anywhere in the USA. Nitrogen and argon can be purchased on a credit card, but helium has to be prepaid via wire transfer. They told me that many helium purchasers filed fraudulent claims that they had received empty cylinders and the credit card companies would reverse the charge. There must be some dishonest birthday party clowns out there or something.
Have you ordered from them before? Raw and sketchy looking site. Not sure if I found the right one though

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Yes. They are a very well-established company, definitely not sketchy at all, and I had no problems. Their website is very extensive, and isn't totally user-friendly, because they have so much for sale it's possible to get lost on it. IMO it could use an update to streamline things. If you can't find the right items on their site, you may pm me once you have made enough posts to do so.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
Yes it does have flow meter if you struggle to find the meter try big companies such as BOC they sell cylinders with flow meter attached to it

1- I wouldn't trust any helium balloon gas. If you are very keen to purchase helium you need to buy industrial or research grade helium which are so expensive (around £300 in the UK) if you want to be 100% sure use argon or nitrogen also if you are using nitrogen don't buy food grade nitrogen as they might have impurities only buy industrial, purging or welding gas. If you are using industrial cylinders you need to fit a regulator with flow metre on it.

2- according to the Final Exit you are correct. You need minimum of 15L/min. About the Volume you visit online stores they might mention it in litres or cubic meter or for American fellows cubic foot. Usually the litre indicates the volume of cylinder itself and usually they are 10L or 20L however you need to look at their data sheet sheet which mentions their cubic metre volume. Also you need to consider the pressure of the gas. I would usually go for above 200 bar.

3- I found a turkey roasting bag on amazon the sizes are 21 x 23 inches. And they are transparent

4- there are some users here that experimented with this method with their trusty friends I recommend finding their posts here. But to my medical knowledge the concept of exit bag is not based on suffocation so there shouldn't be any pain or feeling of choking.

5- ok lets talk medicine and science. I try my best to explain this:
Our body has "sensors" for carbon dioxide. If the levels of CO2 are high within our body it alarms us so technically your body automatically goes to the fight or flight mode (release of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline from adrenal glands) and try to avoid the danger. Therefore any method such as drowning that includes suffocation are considered to be painful and inhumane.
Exit bag consist of inert gases.Non of inert gases react with the body so they are not toxic nor corrosive to the body. The whole point of having a hood over your head is that all the gases (including CO2) should be replaced by the inert gas and you have to exhale before putting on the bag so you get rid of your CO2 in the lungs. As you are breathing in the bag you are only inhaling the inert gas and exhaling CO2 . The CO2 is constantly getting replaced by the inert gas within the bag and that's what the band around the neck should be a little bit loose. Therefore your body sensors wouldn't go off since there is no CO2 to worry about. Since there is no oxygen in the bag and you are only inhaling the inert gas your red blood cells are unloaded and they cannot carry oxygen to the organs. Brain consumes the highest amount of energy and has the highest amount of oxidative phosphorylation therefore it heavily relies on oxygen supply. Since your blood oxygen levels are getting down therefore you go unconscious. I can say that this can be an extreme level of passing out. But the mechanism of passing out is: your body cannot pump enough blood to your brain. Blood has oxygen therefore you pass out and become unconscious. Anyways, as you are unconscious you brain cells die out of oxygen starvation ( the fancy word is necrosis) and every second of starvation is detrimental. Since this process takes 20-40 minutes it ensures complete brain damage or brain dead. Some users are worried about ending up being a vegetable and that is possible only if the bag is removed very early (probably within 2 minutes of passing out) but overall your brain cells are dying and that is completely different than being in coma.

If you are having COPD i guess it's going to be a little bit tricky since your lungs cannot fully push out CO2 therefore there is always a dead space for CO2 within the lungs I have never thought about it this way but this is my theory. Maybe you should research more
I will check this out and think deeply about it. That's the kind of ensurance I need. Thank you a lot!

Reactions: GordonS0503
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
20200928 194819

From the product sheet Information for a 5.0 Nitrogen canister 10l 200bar claming:
99,999% purity
Up to 3ppm (=0,0003%) oxygen!!!
Up to 5ppm water/hydrogen
Up to 0,02 KW (what is KW?)

Could that amount of oxygen or one of the other ingridients cause a problem?

Thanks in advance for any help ! :)

A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020

Anyone know if Kevin went through with his plan?

Reactions: BeBraveBrother
C

ClockChelsea

Sep 13, 2020
I think I would restrict my hands after I pulled the exit bag down. Would not take much, just a belt or rope to restrict your hands. In the few second you have after the bag is lowered you could put your hands into a belt or rope loop and tighten it some so your hand are not available to pull the bag off.

B

bellaciao

Apr 18, 2020
I'm from Canada Quebec and i have the same problem as Blickcity. Found a place for brewering but really not sure about the purity of the gaz. And the Linde compagny looks made for bussiness. (Sorry for my english by the way )
Thank you if any of you guys have a way to find a solution