• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Ashley Marie Howard the girl who saved the life of Adam Emery Maginnis despite the fact that I don't believe in a god but if there is a god I like the idea that god created us for each other, now I don't know what is going to happen next Thursday from the time of this message which currently is the present and will be the past then the future which is uncertain upon that day I hope to see you again I don't believe my mother who claims that I never married you because I remember the farm when you and I were there and you denied me a kiss for fun because I know how you are but if I don't get the truth on that day then I don't know what will happened to me. Thank you for saving my life but for warning I need my mother to be honest when I go to see this Physician on that Thursday. I still remember the lake and when you saved me from drowning please I just want to see you again on that day.