• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Over the last decade or so, I have struggled with my virginity issue and only in the last few months has it been a big bother for me. So just a brief timeline from the last few months, around last spring, I was faced with the prospect of being a virgin for a long time, possibly my whole life and fearing that I will never experience what sexual intercourse is like (despite what people comparing it to masturbation which isn't the same, psychologically and physiologically speaking), I've decided to bite the bullet and book a flight and trip to Amsterdam back from summer. During the interim, I saved up money to be able to afford the trip as well as do as much homework (research) as I can with services in Amsterdam and what to expect. While I have made many threads regarding my issue and plights of being a virgin, I have made my decision (back in June - a few months ago) and now all that remains is whether or not I will be able to achieve what I want and in the way that I wish.

Of course, you might wonder of all places, why Amsterdam? Well, Amsterdam seems to be the most accessible and affordable (within my budget) way to achieve what I wish to get (sexual intercourse via paying - as prostitution is legal in Netherlands and Amsterdam is a big place for it). Brothels in Nevada would have been an option, but due to the restrictions, the hoops, and also the cost, it simply isn't worth it for me (mainly the cost and limited services). Tbh, the US and most other countries in the world should have legalized prostitution and paying for sex since what two consenting adults do behind closed doors is not the government's business nor anyone else's business (In fact in the places where it is legal, the government does get a cut from the services, via taxes, so it can't be all bad. Plus, with it being regulated it helps reduce the chances of STD's, STI's, and what not as well as keeping it out of the black market). But all that is another topic for another thread so I won't go off on that tangent too much.

"But sex isn't the most important thing in the world!" Perhaps it isn't in the grand scheme of things, but as a human being with biological desires (and most other human beings on this planet), I do at least wish to fulfill that part and most importantly, experience the feeling of intercourse at least ONCE in my life. So it's not just a silly label of virgin (that's a significant part, yes), but my curiosity is what drives me mad and frustrated for so long. I cannot accept the reality and fate of never knowing what real intercourse feels like physiologically and psychologically and it's mental anguish, so thus, the most logical and practical route for me is to get it via paying (prostitution) where it is legal. Then again there is a saying that ALL men pay for sex one way or another. Once again, it's another topic for another thread so I won't delve deeper into that aspect.

If anyone wants to wish me well, have any words, recommendations, and what not, feel free to. I'll be around in the next few days before I travel. If I do well and succeed, then it would be a big life fuel for me, if not, then I don't plan on sticking around into 2020. So whether I see 2020 majorly (not all) depends on whether I ascend in Amsterdam. Before anyone thinks that I would CTB over an issue of virginity, it's not one reason, but it is a major reason (among all the other ones I have mentioned in other various threads I made).

Last edited:
Reactions: NumbItAll