• Fit

• Overweight

• Obese

Results are only viewable after voting.
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I'm a normal weight, but look thin, which makes me feel better about myself in that way at least. Haven't had to think about my weight for a long time because it has stabilized.

Reactions: MeltingBrain
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I'm (currently I hope) overweight. I've put on almost 20kg with quetiapine (I take a huge dosage, 800mg), so over the past three years I've become estranged from my body,, like being chained to a body that is not mine.

• Aww..
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Still, I was always on the skinny/fit side my whole life until I took the meds. Now I weight <80kg and I am 181cm tall but I still have some fat on my belly.
Your BMI for 70kg , 181 cm is 21.4 and for 80kg , 181 cm is 24.4 . Both of which are considered healthy . Although BF% also matters a lot , BMI doesn't tell the whole story.
Fit, even tho I've been eating junk food and sitting in front of my computer for no less than 12 hours a day for the last 5 years or so. Genetics do work in mysterious ways I guess. Totally normal on the outside but beyond repair on the inside 🤷‍♂️
According to the BMI I'm considered underweight. I've always struggled to gain any weight and maintain that added weight. I seem to lose it faster than I can gain it as it can fluctuate pretty dramatically at times.

I wish I had this problem lol.
underweight but my weight is actually pretty normal if it wasn't for my height (50kgs - 170cm)
That's not how it works . Your weight and height always go hand in hand. There is no "normal weight" without considering height . BF% is also vry important .
i don't really think about my body, i don't even think about myself so probably not the reason i want to ctb
I am sorry you feel that way.
. It triggers me when people say that I should be grateful for that as I'm constantly judged for my weight and people are always commenting on it in a way I feel like they would be more sensitive around if I was overweight. Nobody likes or wants a skeletal man - if I had a "dad bod" I'd be much more acceptable to society.
Sometimes , I too feel like not gaining wait quickly can be a boon but I see what you are saying . Being skeletal can hurt your chances of finding a partner, gain confidence or physical strength . I think most normies eat a lot of junk and gain weight , so they feel that not gaining weight is a boon.
By the bmi, i think/or believe that most NFL (professional football here in the states) line-man would be considered out of shape. When taking into consideration things such as frame-size, however it is a different story entirely & needless to say, they are some of the most strong & fit humans on the planet! I, myself, am a bit under - though not due to any kind of specific diet, or other pats on the back as it were. More due to two things, genetics (probably) & then a physical illness (most definitely), that has yielded some muscle deconditioning. And anyways, yeah, well whatever.?
That's a great point . BMI doesn't tell the whole story as weight stored in the muscles can also be considered healthy . BF% is also a very important metric. What caused your muscle deconditioning , if you don't mind me asking .

Reactions: ropearoundatree
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Your BMI for 70kg , 181 cm is 21.4 and for 80kg , 181 cm is 24.4 . Both of which are considered healthy . Although BF% also matters a lot , BMI doesn't tell the whole story.
I am not in shape and I don't exercise anymore, I would say that is unhealthy by itself lol.

I also felt much better at 70-73kg when I was working out. But there are more reasons why I feel worse now regardless of my weight. I have other health issues...

But yeah I am not "fat fat", still I don't think I ever accepted my belly fat when I look at it now. I miss abs.

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I have been underweight all my life. I was born a sickly child to a poor family. I had asthma and was severely underweight for a large part of my life. I've been ok for a few years now since my socio-economic circumstances have improved but I'm still on the edge of being underweight. No matter how much I eat my body just rejects it. It definitely contributes to my suicidality. I'm so horribly skinny at times, it's ghastly to look at. I hate every single part of my body from head to toe. I don't know why I was cursed with this fate but I guess I can only be thankful for not having had it much worse.

• Aww..
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
That's a great point . BMI doesn't tell the whole story as weight stored in the muscles can also be considered healthy . BF% is also a very important metric. What caused your muscle deconditioning , if you don't mind me asking .
I have a rare blood disorder.

• Aww..
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I am a little tall and considered "healthy weight" but I feel underweight and actually want to gain more weight

A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
I'm a fat pig weighing 200 lbs

• Hugs
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
15.8 BMI. I've always struggled with being a skeleton, but this breakup has caused me to seriously neglect eating.

• Hugs
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
None of the above? I'm out of shape, but not overweight nor underweight. Just kinda sitting at a normal weight. Wish I could work out to be fit tho. Motivation is unfortunately hard to come by

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Persistently underweight since 2017. It's made my already bad health get obviously even worse to the point of pushing me into early onset menopause, making me lose most of my hair and even cause the loss of so much bone density I broke my foot by simply stamping on the floor this time a year ago.

In 2014 I was clambering around a temple in Cambodia. Now, I can barely make it up two flights of stairs at times 🥺

• Aww..
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
+17 kg overweight thanks to untreated hormonal issues and schizophrenia, fukk this shit!!!

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I was skinny when I was younger and a crackhead. Now I'm older and getting fuckin fat. Sucks,don't get old.

• Hugs
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Male
Height - 5' 11''
Weight - 12 Stone (76 Kg)
I suppose in itself that's a reasonably healthy height/ weight ratio .

Shame about being ugly and having terrible mental health though...…

• Hugs
GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
I'm actually bang in the middle of a healthy weight right now.

I've been underweight most my life, but I was on quetiapine a number of years ago and put on an insane amount of weight to the point where I was classed as overweight.
When I stopped taking it I dropped a lot of weight very quickly, but not enough to go back to my previous weight when I was classed as underweight.

• Love
B

beboleaf

Nov 15, 2023
I'm fit but I have an inconsistent eating disorder, it fluctuates between underweight and normal.

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
my bmi is 17.6
48kg, 165cm

• Hugs