• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
All of the above.

Wasted an entire decade of my life in a waking-dream state doing nothing, thus ending up a loser at 36 with nothing to fall back on.

Constant mental degradation in terms of depression, memory-loss, lack of focus, low energy.

And this year in particular has been like a year of physical injury and chronic pain - Si joint, possible herniated disc, and now chest pain.

I'm fucking tired of never being able to progress, or get better.

Just stagnant suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheB0Ar and Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i believe its for external reasons that became internal. if i hadn't gone through so much trauma, i would've wanted to live. but due to all the trauma i went through, it caused mental issues as well, making me want to ctb. so i guess i would say both.

T

ThanatosFindMe

Jul 30, 2023
A combination of both. No matter how well it's going externally, I can't really seem to be happy. I just feel like I'm going through the motions but I'm not sure what the purpose is...
Then when something bad happens externally, I start seriously thinking about ctb. Usually it resolves within a few days or weeks and I go back to my twilight state of just existing so that I don't hurt others by ctb

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Both. Started because of the usual (bad experiences and depression) but the more time passed i started to question the point of living itself. Ive been badly abused by a certain relative my age and have issues from that till this day. Mainly foreshortened future. Thats why I like high risk high reward activities for some reason, my brain is greedy and wants to feel thrilled/happy/high all the time, in the past my abusers used my patience against me so now I have no patience at all and want all or nothing, now or never. I dont want to do something that might have good results later , I dont wanna wait for shit because my subconscions is scared I will die all the time. Which is funny given that im suicidal.

Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Life has been quite boring for the last 5 years or so. Plus the person I love is now with someone better. I can't stand it. It's mainly external, I don't see many problems with me.

SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
I would say more internal. I have a privileged life but I make myself miserable. Lazy, hate myself, pessimistic, mental issues (not of diagnosable severity), etc. Then again, the state of the world makes me feel very hopeless and I would feel better if I knew there was less suffering for others. But in terms of things directly affecting me, it's definitely internal.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I think, internal? it's like the world is nice and all like the original OP, but for sure as heck the external ain't helping.

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Both. Started because of the usual (bad experiences and depression) but the more time passed i started to question the point of living itself. Ive been badly abused by a certain relative my age and have issues from that till this day. Mainly foreshortened future. Thats why I like high risk high reward activities for some reason, my brain is greedy and wants to feel thrilled/happy/high all the time, in the past my abusers used my patience against me so now I have no patience at all and want all or nothing, now or never. I dont want to do something that might have good results later , I dont wanna wait for shit because my subconscions is scared I will die all the time. Which is funny given that im suicidal.
I wonder about this too, I wonder what high risks/reward activities you found?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My reasons are mostly internal. I hate myself for sabotaging myself so often that I have no choice but to kill the man responsible for sabotaging me even though he is me.