• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Very Ill cry over spilled milk

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Z-A, 4am and ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Kind of, I guess. I my level of sensitivity tends to flucuate a lot, similar to my level of empathy.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I'm sensitive but only in specific ways

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Anhedonia ripped away my sensitivity.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
YES and It was always hard to admit that I'm sensitive. I mean who am i kidding. I cry to music so.. duh

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yes you are indeed my friend. Very stubborn won't take a no for an answer. Maybe that's why you went to MIT. Sorry if I was kinda lost patient with you for a bit before you went. I really want you to end your suffering.
Huh?

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know. Do you think I am?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i think i used to be, but now i don't care anymore (like that phil collins song lol)

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Wdym? How so
You seem sensitive when you put sad emojis. It's hard to tell sensitivity via text. There's different kinds of sensitivity also. A person can be sensitive to getting offended while others can be sensitive in regard to other people's experiences.

• Informative
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Yessss 1000000% I have been a very sensitive person pretty much since birth. I remember in kindergarten I ran off and sobbed in the corner of the room in front of everyone because my turn got skipped during a game lmao. Other kids used to think I was mute or couldn't talk because of how quiet I was, I barely spoke a word in public places, but the truth is I've just always been scared of everyone. If anyone even looked at me wrong or if I thought for even a second they were mad at me I would start crying. Everything hurts me much more than what is normal, and I'm very sensitive to loud noises, bright lights, etc. even the tiniest bit of cruelty from another person is something I can barely handle >.< I end up falling apart immediately. It really suck so much, I wish I wasn't this sensitive

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yessss 1000000% I have been a very sensitive person pretty much since birth. I remember in kindergarten I ran off and sobbed in the corner of the room in front of everyone because my turn got skipped during a game lmao. Other kids used to think I was mute or couldn't talk because of how quiet I was, I barely spoke a word in public places, but the truth is I've just always been scared of everyone. If anyone even looked at me wrong or if I thought for even a second they were mad at me I would start crying. Everything hurts me much more than what is normal, and I'm very sensitive to loud noises, bright lights, etc. even the tiniest bit of cruelty from another person is something I can barely handle >.< I end up falling apart immediately. It really suck so much, I wish I wasn't this sensitive
Is that why you want to ctb?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I am extremely sensitive and I wish I weren't.

• Hugs
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I get mad pretty quickly when someone is rude and/or toxic.

I'm also sensitive to physical symptoms, every not-normal feeling makes me very anxious. I have panic disorder because of that.

But overall, I can control my emotions and stay calm in most situations so I'm glad that I'm not sensitive in that way.

• Love
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Everything fucking hurts. Even the slightest look or gesture from people can hurt me.

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No I'm not sensitive . Words can't hurt me.

Real unbearable pain yeah I fear

Some of us have suffered unimaginably and or Will . We have seen the dragon as Tolstoy said.

But even if I had a so called normal life rationally I hate existence and love non-existence

Last edited:
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'm sensitive person, even if someone just stare at me without a word, I would question myself about their intention. Maybe it's hardwired in me because it's getting sharper as I grew older.
Sometime it's better this way as a tool for me, but sometimes it's also a burden because I used to overthink a lot about it.