Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
The only time I'm not lonely is when I'm playing some video games with my friend, that's pretty much it. In reality, I've been lonely my entire life up to the point that I avoid people at all costs. I cannot trust people anymore, not after it has been broken countless times.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Eren and furax53
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
The only time I'm not lonely is when I'm playing some video games with my friend, that's pretty much it. In reality, I've been lonely my entire life up to the point that I avoid people at all costs. I cannot trust people anymore, not after it has been broken countless times.

Yeah. I know this feeling too. My best friend is the closest thing I've got to not feeling lonely, but he's got his own life and I just don't spend much time with him anymore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Zaynaldeen
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018

I'm in the same situation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I am quite lonely and have been that way since I was a child. Despite my efforts, varied as they have been, I have remained that way. Something about me is, if not off-putting, unlikely to leave me as the kind of person anyone would think of or care about to an extent that I would notice. Anniversaries, birthdays of their children, preferred ice cream, favored music, remembering these and acting on them hasn't helped a whit.

I can only assume I am a throw-away person, garbage to be eventually collected, and I'm the last person to let go of this little bit of trash.

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I have a friend over seas but that's it. I'm alone and I'm going to die that way

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I'm so lonely I've even considered sleeping with a guy, with no real emotion, just like a Grindr thing. Even though I'm straight. But I keep telling myself, it's not worth it, because I want to believe in an afterlife.
So I don't want to soil my memories of this one with my final things being an unfortunate sexual experience.
I just want to CTB already but a lack of suitable options and other things are holding me back, but hopefully not for much longer at all. But then I rely too much on wishful thinking. Damn..
I just feel so alone, and want it to be over

Last edited:
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I am lonely but it's self induced cause I always isolate myself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now and Jupiter
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Drink,play games or imagine i'm loved and have friends in my head. but sometimes not even these help. that's when i breakdown.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
If I said no I'd be lying. Quarantine just makes it worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Remember to forget
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Yes. This social distancing thing doesn't make it better. I don't mind being alone, but the feeling of loneliness is pulling me to the downward spiral.... Again.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I am beyond lonely. I'm so used to it I have to push people away cause it's too painful now to let anyone in. Not that many try anymore anyway so mission accomplished I suppose

artificialpasta

artificialpasta

Feb 2, 2020
I've been lonely for as long as I can remember, which is why the isolation from lockdown hasn't shocked me as much as it has others. I only came to terms with it last year. Every year before I only thought it was normal.

It is torture and agony. My biggest hugs to anyone else who feels the same.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I am, but I view it as my fate. Many of the greatest thinkers and artists of the past have been isolated or felt alienated from other people and I take solace in their writings/ art.

But, being a human animal, it has negative effects on me, as it would have on everyone – and thus far, I have not reaped the fruits of my solitude, and maybe never will.

Solitude and isolation give me a sense of freedom, they are a blessing and a curse.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am lonely. Through the span of my life I have lost more and more people and those relationships have not been replaced. I accept it as my fate, though it still saddens me greatly. It's not like I didn't make an effort either, I always tried really hard to take part in things. I may be an introvert but I'm also naturally gregarious. I sometimes feel like I'm a different species.

Reactions: xalltoowell
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Indeed. Still having a complete family yet I don't feel close to any of them. I love my father since he's really kind & more supportive, but I still feel we're note having a close father-and-son relationship.

I have some friends but due to having bad personalities and betrayed twice, it's hard for me to be vulnerable and getting close to them.

Girlfriend? I barely having a relationship (and only lasts around 27 days) and my love life is basically one-sided.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I'm so lonely it's terrifying. I used to be independent so was never really lonely. Since becoming dependant it's more lonely. Don't know how that works but there it is

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I think my loneliness is what makes me want to end it all. It fucking hurts so much.