Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
My dreams are usually nightmares if I experience em/do not have enough cannabis in me so I avoid experiencing em as much as possible. My daydreams are lit tho šŸ”„ bc I control em and usually are about thinga I wannw experience, things I want & need, the kinda life I wanna live etc.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I don't sleep straight I occasionally wake up sadly and my dreams are stressful.

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Usually my dreams are not as depressing as my real life. My unconscious mind can get very creative sometimes and it can be a nice escape from reality. But it's just that: a temporary distraction from the Hell that is existence.

I have people who were once in my life around me in my dreams and have generally positive interactions with them. I often find myself sad and disappointed when I wake up realizing that I will never experience such things again.

Reactions: voyager
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
I usually prefer not dreaming to dreaming bc as pathetic as it sounds even if I have a good dream my anxiety somehow messes my dreams up. If there were people there or say a task I'll often slightly muck it up (not making eye contact, making a small mistake etc) and from there my anxiety will cause the dream to kind of spiral into a nightmare or just a really anxiety filled experience

• Hugs
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
I haven't dreamed in years (not entirely sure why), but back when I did dream they were generally pretty fun.

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I used to have nice dreams, but recently most of my dreams makes me wake up sad.
I often dream of things that are similar to some traumas, with fears that I have, or people that I miss.
I'd like to have happy dreams again but it seems my brain got too fucked that for that :(

• Hugs