N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I love my friends, my family supports me financially despite they abused me and I have a strong desire for a relationship. I will never have one. It breaks my heart. However suicide lets me forget all this cynical tragedy.

Reactions: EDMisgood
jensrij7

jensrij7

May 19, 2021
I'm not better off alone, people need these social contacts but often psych issues get in the way to have meaningful relations

Reactions: weepingfree and EDMisgood
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not better off alone, people need these social contacts but often psych issues get in the way to have meaningful relations

Yeah, psych issues make things harder!
I'm really physically alone but I talk to so many people virtually that I don't feel lonely at all, especially here because in spite of being a goddamn bipolar person, they just support me! :)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
:heart: being on my own did get lonely at times but for the last 2 years, I have people in my space so I need to get away from everyone.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
LoupDeFeu

LoupDeFeu

Idiot genius
May 18, 2021
Love, friends, family, parties, raves with random people and so on!

Most of those things have disappeared because I decided I wanted to be alone and lonely.

Do I miss those times? Sure but, due to being so mentally unstable (although quite stable lately) I think I'm better off alone and that's what I tell myself everyday when I look in the mirror lol.

What about you? Are you better off alone?
I like my solitude but despite my depression and anxiety, I am outgoing and don't like being alone ALL the time. The isolation of the pandemic definitely made me far more depressed. Even now, separated by masks and unable to get physically near most people, I feel lonely.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I love parties and nightlife but drink too much at them usually so in that way I'm better off without them but as soon as I get vaccinated I want to be out mingling in crowds again. But I also enjoy being alone. I'm not affected much either way.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I love parties and nightlife but drink too much at them usually so in that way I'm better off without them but as soon as I get vaccinated I want to be out mingling in crowds again. But I also enjoy being alone. I'm not affected much either way.

Whenever you come to Argentina to visit me, we could party hard!! :)

T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
I guess I'm better off alone. I get anxious being around ppl and I'm can't start conversations.

T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I'd have less guilt if I was alone. I'm slowly pushing everyone away to make it easier. I know everyone else would be better off if I was out of the picture.

Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Yea, it's best for me and anyone who comes in contact with me. I don't even to be here. It's all pointless

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
No, I'm not. I need friends and a loving boyfriend, but my social anxiety, poor social skills and rampant narcissism makes that impossible.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Well, for me, I'm better off living alone.
I mean, I'm mentally unstable and have habits like MDD that I wouldn't want someone else to discover.