• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sivrit

Sivrit

Exiguous Melancholia
Mar 31, 2024
It's been a few months since I have been in a relationship up with someone. They had said that I deserved better and decided to end the relationship then and there but I still got hurt anyways. It's not like I miss her specifically; I just miss having someone be there. Yet, it really does feel like I wont have something like that ever again. I feel almost desperate, longing for something like that again. What about you guys?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I had a relationship when I was 16 for 2 and half years best time of my life not had a relationship or sex for 20 years now
life has been utter shit to me ever since my first relationship I miss the intimacy and companionship life just was never meant to be for me
if god wanted me to be happy here he wouldn't let me feel so repressed and fragmented

Sivrit

Sivrit

Exiguous Melancholia
Mar 31, 2024
I had a relationship when I was 16 for 2 and half years best time of my life not had a relationship or sex for 20 years now
life has been utter shit to me ever since my first relationship I miss the intimacy and companionship life just was never meant to be for me
if god wanted me to be happy here he wouldn't let me feel so repressed and fragmented
Jesus man, that is really fucking tough.
No, I don't seem to do well being single.

I have a bad habit of getting into new relationships with days of breakups.

Last few GFs have not lasted more than a few months.
At least you've learned how to get into relationships with ease. I'm not undermining your struggle or saying that it's a good thing, just wish I had some understanding on how to have something like that again.
Not by choice
Real asf

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I've always been single. I've never had a relationship before, nor do I want one. Romance and relationships never appealed to me. I never understood why people want a partner so badly. I hate people and humanity in general; why would I want a partner…

Last edited:
Sivrit

Sivrit

Exiguous Melancholia
Mar 31, 2024
I've always been single. I've never had a relationship before, nor do I want one. Romance and relationships never appealed to me. I never understood why people wanted a partner so badly. I hate people and humanity in general, so why would I want a partner…
I get what you mean. I feel the same way sometimes.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Months? Try years. I love women, they don't love me. Craving for love and intimacy every day, that isn't a good feeling.

It's my own fault. I know I'm ugly, but that isn't a problem for many others. I also lack a good personality, emotional maturity, self-confidence, etc. I'm a mess. I could work on that, but there's other factors (mostly mental) that don't allow me to improve.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've never had any interest in that, to me it's all just so shallow and repulsive. I only wish for death, there's nothing desirable about suffering in this evil world. To me human existence is an abomination, I see humans as the worst species.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've always been single. I've never had a relationship before, nor do I want one. Romance and relationships never appealed to me. I never understood why people want a partner so badly. I hate people and humanity in general; why would I want a partner…
Wait, but didn't you make a post about having a bad dream over your crush moving on and getting with someone else?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've been single all my life and I don't really care about it. All I really want from life is to be dead. I don't care about relationships or anything else

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've also never been in a relationship in my 30 years of life and yet I've honestly always wanted one for a good two thirds of that time. I don't deserve one though which is the only reasonable explanation for why I've never had one yet. I don't even care if it ends up being disappointing I still want one and yet I am aware I shouldn't have one.

P

prettybitchguilloti

Oct 18, 2023
I've been in a happy loving relationship for almost two years. He has no idea I'm on here. Would probably break his heart

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
Yes, divorced. Had another relationship but it didnt last long. I've been single for 3 years now.

I think I may be asexual so theres not much hope of finding some nearby who is also the same even if I am on the dating sites specifically for asexuals everyone is so far away and I dont see the point in long distance relationships.
I miss coming home to someone and the closeness

Sivrit

Sivrit

Exiguous Melancholia
Mar 31, 2024
unfortunately
I cant go to your profile right now sadly
I've also never been in a relationship in my 30 years of life and yet I've honestly always wanted one for a good two thirds of that time. I don't deserve one though which is the only reasonable explanation for why I've never had one yet. I don't even care if it ends up being disappointing I still want one and yet I am aware I shouldn't have one.
I feel for you man. I think everyone should have at least a chance at a happy relationship but these days are rough.

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I am single. I would like someone but I don't think I would be wanted with my condition and maybe I'm not good enough I don't know.
I don't want a partner so badly but it would be nice to have someone.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I've always only had hook ups. I'm to emotionally unstable for a relationship and I don't want to have to get out of bed to hang out with them

Reactions: F@#$ and Sivrit