• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sivrit

Sivrit

Exiguous Melancholia
Mar 31, 2024
I've always only had hook ups. I'm to emotionally unstable for a relationship and I don't want to have to get out of bed to hang out with them
Understandable man, respect.
I am single. I would like someone but I don't think I would be wanted with my condition and maybe I'm not good enough I don't know.

I don't want a partner so badly but it would be nice to have someone.
I feel you Sonic, you real asf.
Months? Try years. I love women, they don't love me. Craving for love and intimacy every day, that isn't a good feeling.

It's my own fault. I know I'm ugly, but that isn't a problem for many others. I also lack a good personality, emotional maturity, self-confidence, etc. I'm a mess. I could work on that, but there's other factors (mostly mental) that don't allow me to improve.
It's fucking hard these days man. I know what you mean and it sucks.

Last edited:
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Sadly yes. Last attempt ended up horribly, worsening my mental state. Since then it just feels like I'm not good enough for anyone. No one is interested in me. I'm now working on improving my physique and I'll make one final attempt in September. If nothing comes out of it, not even a date, I'll just ctb, I have the sn ready.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
currently with someone and it may be mostly just to not be alone. idk. i love him but im so unstable and depressed ive been pushing them away recently... he doesnt deserve to put up with my bs. i dont need to drag anyone else down with me like this

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
It's been a few months since I have been in a relationship up with someone. They had said that I deserved better and decided to end the relationship then and there but I still got hurt anyways. It's not like I miss her specifically; I just miss having someone be there. Yet, it really does feel like I wont have something like that ever again. I feel almost desperate, longing for something like that again. What about you guys?
I broke up with my boyfriend around a month ago.

He was my first and probably my last love.

I'm only 18 you might say, I've got my whole life ahead of me, but I really don't think I'll ever be able to trust anyone like that again.

I spent a year with the bastard, and he took advantage of me when I was vulnerable, really vulnerable.

He stole hundreds of ÂŁs from my family. He used me for financial gain. He lied to everyone about me, some little insignificant lies, some that socially I will never be able to come back from. He sa'd me, a lot - I won't go into detail but I didn't know it was sa until after I left him. And he is currently stalking me, trying to find anyway to hurt me after I've left.

I was inexperienced, lonely, and desperate for any kind of love, and he took advantage of me. He took everything I had.

And the thing is I still love him. I love him so fucking much, I haven't even told anyone about the sa because I still feel the need to protect him.

I don't think I can stomach going through this type of pain again, I'll certainly ctb, I've already attempted since it happened.

It's not that I don't think I'm worthy of love, but I just don't want to go through this pain ever again. I don't think I'll date again for a long time.

I know I'm being dramatic but I feel so used. I have to protect myself because no one else will.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I'm single and I didn't have a girlfriend. If I'm honest I don't want anyone because I won't be for much long. I think I'll virgin, I'm a total loser!

Reactions: davidtorez
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Yep. Been in 3 relationships (I'm 26), they all had a lot of toxic elements that I'm glad I don't have to deal with anymore. I miss some aspects of being in a relationship and have generally been less suicidal when I'm in one but overall I haven't bothered to get into dating given my situation.

• Love
Reactions: achb and davidtorez
beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
I've been in a happy loving relationship for almost two years. He has no idea I'm on here. Would probably break his heart
I'm the same, a bit over two years and I know he'd be crushed to see me on here.

Yet, it really does feel like I wont have something like that ever again. I feel almost desperate, longing for something like that again. What about you guys?
Sometimes having a friend can take place of a romantic/sexual relationship. I've personally not been able to supplement that yearning with a platonic relationship, but depending on who you are it can be nice. I knew someone that would cuddle with their roommate or sleep in the same bed together despite having no romantic attraction to one another. I hope you and others in this thread are able to find that companionship 🤗

Reactions: davidtorez
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'm proudly single, and it's not because I haven't had opportunities or because I'm unlucky in love. No, it's a conscious choice. You see, I've discovered something truly magical in life – the companionship of my furry best friend, my dog.

While others may be swiping left and right in search of their perfect match, I'm perfectly content snuggled up on the couch with my canine companion, sharing snacks and watching reruns of old sitcoms. Who needs a significant other when you have a pet who looks at you like you're the center of their universe, even when you're just wearing pajamas and haven't brushed your hair in days?

And let's talk about alone time. Some people dread it, but not me. I cherish those moments when I can kick back, relax, and do whatever I please without worrying about anyone else's schedule or preferences. Want to spend hours reading a book in absolute silence? Done. Feel like blasting cheesy '80s music and having a solo dance party? Absolutely! The possibilities are endless when you're flying solo.

Sure, there are times when society tells me I should be out there mingling, going on dates, and finding "the one." But why rush into something when I've already found pure, unconditional love in the form of a wagging tail and a wet nose? Plus, who needs the drama of romantic relationships when you can have the simple joy of coming home to a happy pup who's ecstatic to see you, no matter what?

So, to all the potential suitors out there, I'm sorry to disappoint, but my heart belongs to my four-legged friend. And as for me, I'll continue to embrace the single life with open arms, knowing that I've already found everything I need in the company of my beloved dog and the joy of solitude.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i am single and i struggle with it but i also don't wanna be the person looking for love constantly and being desparate. i feel incredibly lonely and purposeless very often.

A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
Sadly. I waver between wanting a partner and feeling better off alone. I suppose it'll happen if it happens and it won't if it won't. I wouldn't be a great partner. So maybe it's best if I never have one.

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
I've never had a relationship in my entire life... but I've had a few crushes before.

I've never really been interested in romance in general, but when I think too hard about it, I just come to the conclusion that I don't deserve anything like that at all. Even if it ends up happening I just wouldn't be good enough.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've always been single. I really wanted a partner for a long time. I'm much more comfortable with the situation now. I think my idea of love is far too fairytale. I suspect I'll just occupy myself with the illusionary version till I die.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I'm 24 and permanently virgin/celibate. Testosterone makes me miserable from time to time, but I'm used to it by now. At least I get to cope with other hobbies.
Im an American and didnt have actual sex until I was 25.... Don't feel bad. Woman btw.

Reactions: Namarupa
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Believe it or not, i've never been in a relationship before it's because of my incapability to talk to women back then (my social skill were pathetic). I do have a crush but that's it

Currently im also still single lmao, first reason cause im still haven't found a job yet, have to deal with depression and not mention that my standard was quiet high

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
been single for about six years. had two relationships, first one was as a young teenager with the person i believed at the time was my "soul mate", she ended it bc of my mental health affecting hers, ive never gotten over it and i still miss her a lot. second was with a girl i met in college who i wasnt rly in love with, i just felt obligated to ask her out bc a friend told me she liked me, but i realised a lot about what i dont like in relationships from being with her so even tho i feel awful for putting her through that im glad i got experience from it. i feel like such a shit person tho bc of how she turned out after i ended the relationship, i just hope shes happy and safe. now my feelings are incredibly mixed, im so unsure about my sexuality, whether im gay, straight or bi, asexual or aromantic, and idk if i can actually be in a relationship bc of my mental health and the way that i am. but for some reason i crave a connection with someone. ive tried dating apps but my anxiety is so bad i cant connect with anyone meaningfully. im just kind of waiting for someone to show up in my life that i connect with, i dont have the energy nor do i care enough to actively seek out a relationship. but i cant help but feel jealous of everyone around me being in meaningful relationships, they seem so happy. tbh even just a close friendship with someone i can spend time with would be enough, idk if i actually want a romantic relationship, it sounds uncomfortable to me. idk im just rly confused about relationships rn.