• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tixij

Tixij

im cold and there are wolves after me
Feb 27, 2024
does the uncertainty of what happens after death scare you? it scares me. a lot. my life is a miserable existence, but it could be even more miserable after death. any number of things could happen. i dont have any belief myself for what happens in the afterlife. i think that any of the theories people have proposed could be true, and that scares me even more. that theres so many possibilities and you just dont know which one is correct until it happens. maybe i really will be damned to an eternity of torture and suffering, on a much greater level than what i feel now

or the "what if". what if this happened, what if i didnt kill myself, what if it gets better, what if i couldve been happier. although i think this is just design by the human brain to keep you alive. keep you guessing and give you false hope to keep yourself alive and stick through it, because of course the brain has measures in place to prevent its own termination. the unrealistic idea of "what if it got better if i hadnt killed myself" forces me to stay around, because my brain keeps trying to tell me it will be the case, even though i know it isnt true

both of these things scare me and keep me alive. im terrified of the uncertainty of these factors. im not sure ill ever have the courage to do it because im too damn afraid of what comes next, or what couldve been

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No as I believe death to simply be the absence of everything, nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about and I find comfort in the thought of this. I don't have any interest in suffering in this undesirable existence, no matter what I'd prefer to not exist.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
no, i have no uncertainty that it is nothingness after death. @ least, when im sober. if im under the influence in any way & start thinking abt it, it could honestly ruin my whole high.

i think if there's an afterlife, it's basically just hell, w nothing to counteract/balance it like heaven or limbo. wtv created us is evil, sadistic, masochistic, & cruel asf. humans are basically lab rats dropped into a maze. & this being just casually watches ppl suffer abhorrent injustices?? creates ppl w horribly painful illnesses, babies that are born just to die b4 they even get to have their first full day?? shrugs as children are raped, sex trafficking increases, & wars rage?

if there is a being that created us, it hates us. it's demented, & i wouldn't even be able to enjoy a paradise/heaven w such a creator. it enjoys all the suffering, prob actively creates it. so i'd imagine it'd wanna make our afterlife even worse, or just as awful🧸

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Both as well. Like you, I'm stuck in a repeating cycle of

"god this sucks let it end" and

"but maybe one day it'll get better. I'm too scared to die what's gonna happen?"

This is why I'm convinced that I'm in some kind of hell. It's not the horrible hell of you being in constantly burning agony but it's the kind of hell where you get a taste of life being okay here and there only for it to be yanked away. Stupid brain telling us to kill ourselves yet not letting us do so.

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
Honestly it kind've depends on my mood. If I'm just living life normally then I'm 100% certain that CTB is the right answer. But if it's just some hours before the date I set, all that goes out the window. Then the fear, what ifs, and instincts hit me all at once.

Last edited:
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
It's the curse of sentience, we know we are alive, we are afraid of what comes next, we will always be afraid of what comes next, fear of the unknown, maybe there is something on the other side, but I doubt there is any kind of eternal suffering, hell was a creation of the church to facilitate control over the masses.
Basically everything we were told revolves around mass control, if they said that dying was good everyone would want it.
In fact, this happened in the war between Ira and Iraq, the ayatollah gave permission to anyone who died in the war to go straight to heaven, thousands of people cleared the minefields, making the mines explode, laying on them so the army could pass safely .

L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
does the uncertainty of what happens after death scare you? it scares me. a lot. my life is a miserable existence, but it could be even more miserable after death. any number of things could happen. i dont have any belief myself for what happens in the afterlife. i think that any of the theories people have proposed could be true, and that scares me even more. that theres so many possibilities and you just dont know which one is correct until it happens. maybe i really will be damned to an eternity of torture and suffering, on a much greater level than what i feel now

or the "what if". what if this happened, what if i didnt kill myself, what if it gets better, what if i couldve been happier. although i think this is just design by the human brain to keep you alive. keep you guessing and give you false hope to keep yourself alive and stick through it, because of course the brain has measures in place to prevent its own termination. the unrealistic idea of "what if it got better if i hadnt killed myself" forces me to stay around, because my brain keeps trying to tell me it will be the case, even though i know it isnt true

both of these things scare me and keep me alive. im terrified of the uncertainty of these factors. im not sure ill ever have the courage to do it because im too damn afraid of what comes next, or what couldve been
Yeah, I'm really scared about what happens after death. My Friend has gotten all religious on me (I liked him better when he wasn't religious) He's making me scared of Hell.

L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Hell is just a form of mass control created by the Catholic Church, it doesn't even exist in the Bible.
Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." Matthew 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Revelation 20:15 "And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

P

powersurge&achilles

Labels are indoctrination
Mar 2, 2024
Hell might be real. I think demons exist on this plane.

When I attempted suicide and ended up in a coma for a week, there wasn't anything. No consciousness. No awareness. Time flew by in an instant. Without the brains receptors firing properly we have no basis for conscious experience and we are just other matter. Of course this is just an opinion but to me it's doubtful that there is an afterlife. Doesn't mean God doesn't exist, probably just indifferent to us though. Humans like to think that they are important.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
the lake of fire was a lake of fire in the literal sense, in the region where the bible was written there were lakes of sulfur that burned for months and even years, criminals were not buried, they were thrown into the lake of fire because they did not want to have the work of burying.
That's it in short.
There are many other passages that say that the Christian god is a god of love and would never make his creation suffer.
Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." Matthew 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Revelation 20:15 "And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
My fears towards it is the concept of reincarnation and premature death. Like if you died before you should have, maybe there is something out there or you consequently come back here and "learn" until you are set to die and there you are in peace of nothingness, or who knows.

I hate the concept of reincarnation though because it feels just as punitive as Christianity. How is it my fault I didn't "learn" what I was supposedly meant to? None of my actions to either better myself or better people around me seems to have real influence or outcome and it still ends miserably. Learn to accept love but disappoint when people leave. Like, what is there to learn be it in suffrage or ascension if they are contradictory to my experiences? Is that the lesson? If my life is bad enough here and I'm punished through reincarnation for whatever reason, then those versions of Gods or who/whatever are not any better, are they? Why would we matter when we're the equivalent of a speck of dust in this vast space of existence beyond our comprehension?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
My fears towards it is the concept of reincarnation and premature death. Like if you died before you should have, maybe there is something out there or you consequently come back here and "learn" until you are set to die and there you are in peace of nothingness, or who knows.

I hate the concept of reincarnation though because it feels just as punitive as Christianity. How is it my fault I didn't "learn" what I was supposedly meant to? None of my actions to either better myself or better people around me seems to have real influence or outcome and it still ends miserably. Learn to accept love but disappoint when people leave. Like, what is there to learn be it in suffrage or ascension if they are contradictory to my experiences? Is that the lesson? If my life is bad enough here and I'm punished through reincarnation for whatever reason, then those versions of Gods or who/whatever are not any better, are they? Why would we matter when we're the equivalent of a speck of dust in this vast space of existence beyond our comprehension?
These concepts were taken from the mere observation of nature, and many of them were used as a control tool.
This idea of reincarnation emerged in some African religions, in Candomblé they believe that family members reincarnate in their own family until they become a force of nature.
This happens because there is a lot of DNA repeated and transmitted to the children, someone ends up looking like an old relative.
my brother was born on 07/27/1977 and died in 2008, my son was born on 07/22/2017 and is very similar to him, someone superstitious could say it was a reincarnation, but for science it is just DNA.
The things we don't understand today will be understood at some point and will probably have nothing to do with what we thought

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
My fear is to be awaken in a hospital, surrounded by family members looking at me.
I had a nightmare about this last night. In that dream i took the 200 ML of N, slept and then woke up in a hospital. A horrible nightmare. I hope that it wont happen.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no uncertainty for me .

I'm sure as can be that after Death is non-existence forever. Non-existence is wonderful to me. I just want to Skip any unbearable pain that is only possible while i am alive in my inevitable journey to non-existence forever

Every page in a molecular cell biology book cross confirms that evolution is true and what a human is

Similarly every page in a neuroscience book or book about the brain. Many other sciences and technology also prove evolution is true

Glad I believe that I'll stop existing after Death , stop existing forever. Imagine being bored for a trillion to the quadrillion power Years .... And that's just a start to infinity... if there were afterlives or reincarnation ....

Unfathomable to me that people believe and want this to be true being bored or suffering for trillions of Years bad memories boredom suffering etc

where is the power source to power a brain or consciousness or soul for trillions of years. the idea is so ridiculous to me , there are no details to the soul or afterlife etc and it all breaks down when i ask for the details. for what reason would something create this horror to be powered for so long ?

A trillion years is an unimaginably long time. A trillion trillion years is 1 trillion to the power of 2. Or a trillion multiplied by a trillion

A trillion to the quadrillion th power is ..... write a trillion multiply it by a trillion now keep multipying every product by another trillion , repeat this 1 quadrillion times. this what a trillion to the quadrillion power means

Last edited:
GoingHome11:11

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I don't have any fear of the "what-if" of the afterlife since I'm 99% sure that reincarnation is real. I've come to this conclusion based on the many stories I've read of kids recalling their past lives in extreme detail, even down to their previous names and the way they died. Then when these details were researched, it was found that this person did actually exist and died the way they said they did. There are too many stories like this for it to be coincidental.

Now the fear I do have is what my life will be like in my next life. I could end up in a worse situation than I'm already in. I also have this fear that the way you die somehow impacts your next life. Like if you use a gun to the head, you'll come back with mental disabilities, if you jump from a building you'll come back with physical disabilities, etc. So I guess I'm mostly worried about damaging my soul/spirit and carrying that into the next life.

Last edited:
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
the lake of fire was a lake of fire in the literal sense, in the region where the bible was written there were lakes of sulfur that burned for months and even years, criminals were not buried, they were thrown into the lake of fire because they did not want to have the work of burying.
That's it in short.
There are many other passages that say that the Christian god is a god of love and would never make his creation suffer.
Well If there is a God he made a world full of suffering. Not only does he allow it but he specifically made the world this way. Also, the whole premise of Christianity is that he wouldn't forgive our sins unless his only begotten son took the punishment for them on the cross. That always rubbed me the wrong way. How does an innocent man being slowly tortured to death fix anything? How can someone innocent being punished for the sins of someone guilty be just? What wrong does that right? Two wrongs don't make a right.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Well If there is a God he made a world full of suffering. Not only does he allow it but he specifically made the world this way. Also, the whole premise of Christianity is that he wouldn't forgive our sins unless his only begotten son took the punishment for them on the cross. That always rubbed me the wrong way. How does an innocent man being slowly tortured to death fix anything? How can someone innocent being punished for the sins of someone guilty be just? What wrong does that right? Two wrongs don't make a right.
Good point, thats something i really never understood about the purpose of Christ Myth.

Reactions: sserafim and Tixij
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't have any fear of the "what-if" of the afterlife since I'm 99% sure that reincarnation is real. I've come to this conclusion based on the many stories I've read of kids recalling their past lives in extreme detail, even down to their previous names and the way they died. Then when these details were researched, it was found that this person did actually exist and died the way they said they did. There are too many stories like this for it to be coincidental.

Now the fear I do have is what my life will be like in my next life. I could end up in a worse situation than I'm already in. I also have this fear that the way you die somehow impacts your next life. Like if you use a gun to the head, you'll come back with mental disabilities, if you jump from a building you'll come back with physical disabilities, etc. So I guess I'm mostly worried about damaging my soul/spirit and carrying that into the next life.
I feel the same way. So I've tried to do soul healing but no such luck

Reactions: sserafim and Tixij
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

There is no writing anywhere that says your ctb is going to cause mental or physical disability in the next life. I don't think you need to worry about it. Even though I'm still worried about it too being reborn with a mental disability just because I ended my life too soon. Although I haven't seen any writing that suggests that that's the case.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

I respect your opinion but scientificaly speaking there is no solid evidence that can prove your statement about reincarnation.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I respect your opinion but scientificaly speaking there is no solid evidence that can prove your statement about reincarnation.
Science can only prove things it can test. You can't test the existence of after life but thousands of ndes, heroic psychedelic journeys and accounts of indigenous tribes surely suggest that there is something more out there after death than just nothingness

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Good point, thats something i really never understood about the purpose of Christ Myth.
About Jesus Christ the summary is as follows.
God's law says it is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a soul for a soul.
If you committed a sin, you could atone for that sin through a sacrifice, usually an animal or a crop.
Adam was perfect when he sinned, to atone for his sin it would be necessary to sacrifice someone perfect to save humanity, as Adam did not have children before losing perfection, all humanity that was born imperfect would be condemned.
Jesus' sacrifice was to repair Adam's sin.
For the same reason that sacrifices are no longer made today, Jesus was sacrificed for all the sins of humanity and when a Christian prays for forgiveness he can offer the sacrifice of Jesus, which is why the crucifix is worshiped.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You came from the source. After you die you go back to the source. That's it. I don't believe in nothingness
YOU came from NOTHING. You didn't even exist before you're mother's egg and father's sperm got together in order to create you. THEY created you. Your parents were the source of you. Before that, there was nothing. You didn't exist. And when something doesn't exist, there is nothing. Were you just "floating" around out there, somewhere, waiting to inhabit an embryo and take it over to create yourself? Wouldn't you remember if you were? Do you remember anything of what you were before arriving into this world? How about even for the first year or two of life? Can you remember anything about that? Of course, not since your brain wasn't developed enough. Of course, you're free to believe whatever you want to believe. I don't begrudge you that.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
YOU came from NOTHING. You didn't even exist before you're mother's egg and father's sperm got together in order to create you. THEY created you. Your parents were the source of you. Before that, there was nothing. You didn't exist. And when something doesn't exist, there is nothing. Were you just "floating" around out there, somewhere, waiting to inhabit an embryo and take it over to create yourself? Wouldn't you remember if you were? Do you remember anything of what you were before arriving into this world? How about even for the first year or two of life? Can you remember anything about that? Of course, not since your brain wasn't developed enough. Of course, you're free to believe whatever you want to believe. I don't begrudge you that.
Yes I was floating as energy and I wouldn't remember it because it wouldn't make sense for us to remember something like this. It would ruin the purpose of playing the game if we already knew we played it. We would get tired of it.

Your mind, your body is simply an information processing machine. That information exists independently of you, you are simply the receiver of information, like a brand new tv set. To be able to function; our mind filters some of that information so that we can live functional lives. When you take psychedelics, your mind suddenly starts absorbing all the other frequencies of information that your sober mind does not have access to. When you die, I believe you go back to the source and all of the information you have absorbed throughout different incarnations becomes available to you and you can plan your next journey. This is similar to what indigenous tribes believed for thousands of years.

The reason why we don't remember any of this has to do with how our brain receives information. It's very limiting but it has a function, to make us survive and function.