Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Not afraid of death itself as i'm sure once the last braincells died off there's absolutely nothing. As much as it would be interesting to be able to see what happens after ctb i still wish there's absolutely nothing after i kick the bucked and just cease to exist.

But the process of dying on the other hand does terrify me, whether it's battling the feeling of terror after SI kicks in or the fear of the attempt going terribly wrong, either suffering the entire time or surviving with permanent damage left that would greatly decrease quality of life and being trapped in hell until natural causes claim me decades later.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not death itself, I only fear this repulsive existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I believe death to just be a dreamless, eternal sleep free from all suffering and harm which is so perfect to me, I find so much comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist, death is a positive thing for me, I see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about, the only relief lies in the eternity of non-existence.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Im afraid of the disconfort im going to feel untill death