• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I have no clue. I can't really view myself well, I kind of hate everything about myself so I don't know how anyone could ever see anything good about me I'm literally scum of the earth. Just a disgusting waste of space that shouldn't take any breath that others deserve breathing more

• Aww..
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, surroundedbydemons and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I have no clue. I can't really view myself well, I kind of hate everything about myself so I don't know how anyone could ever see anything good about me I'm literally scum of the earth. Just a disgusting waste of space that shouldn't take any breath that others deserve breathing more
I know this is just online and we don't get a full view of other people, but you're one of the top users on here I would associate with the word 'kind.' I don't think I've seen you say a single unsupportive word. I've gotten frustrated at times and probably said things I shouldn't, but I haven't seen you do that even once.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, moshimoshi, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I know this is just online and we don't get a full view of other people, but you're one of the top users on here I would associate with the word 'kind.' I don't think I've seen you say a single unsupportive word. I've gotten frustrated at times and probably said things I shouldn't, but I haven't seen you do that even once.
Haha thanks :') that means a lot. You're very kind please don't forget that! i would put you in top users I would associate with the word kind as well ☆⌒

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why yes I am kind, kind of a piece of shit. Kind of a terrible person. Kind of funny how that works out for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: executioner1983 and moshimoshi
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't know, I've helped people out in the past ,donated and I'm polite with everyone.
What, I think you're kind person.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and mitchmidder
mitchmidder

mitchmidder

May 19, 2024
I tried my best to be kind to every person that I knew. Today I know that was my biggest mistake.

• Aww..
Reactions: moshimoshi
Zoloft Muncher

Zoloft Muncher

Jun 3, 2024
I believe I am, though others may not agree...
The fundamental problem in the society is that there is no respect between people. Humans think that they can get away with whatever rudenesses they want. Perhaps laws should be introduced making it illegal to be mean. Physical abuse is illegal so why can´t mental abuse be equally illegal.
Making it Illegal to be mean would be a disastrous proposal on so many levels, not to mention the costs of enforcing it.

uselessbum

uselessbum

Mar 7, 2024
Sometimes, I think about all the decisions I have personally made in life. I know how I truly feel about myself and what characteristics I would see myself as. I know I can learn from my mistakes, avoid the negative, but make just one bad mistake then it could define you forever in another's eyes. They will forever see you as something negative. This is what I struggle with.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Season 4 Dancing GIF by The Simpsons

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
No fucking clue. I have really "big" emotions, and I love animals and my friends and family and my (ex)-partner. But I'm also very unappreciative to many of those close to me, and can be quite mean. By ex claims I was abusive, and I don't know if that's true. I hate myself a lot, so that's something. But I'm not sure if I'm a "good person" or even what a good person is tbh.

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I try to be, but I'm still human. I have opinions, I have opinions about opinions. I don't see eye to eye with everyone, and at first I used to let that frustrate me, that people could feel differently from me about matters/affairs when I felt so confident in my positions on them, but I'm getting much better at accepting people as they come. The way I view it, everything is relative anyways. Who's to say my opinion is any more right than there's? I am insanely biased in everything I do, think, or say. I don't want to hate people over something as subjective as perspective. So in that sense, I think yes. I am a kind person. When I love someone I try to love them fully, not just the parts I agree with or tolerate. Even if I may internally hold a negative opinion(whether by choice or not) about something or someone, I would never externally voice it to cause someone else pain. I just don't see the point in that, with the world already filled with so much of it. I'm also Buddhist so my beliefs help me maintain this attitude. Buddhists believe there is no real 'self', and that we are all one. Your thoughts and feelings are not yours, but instead reflections of your environment and genetic makeup. So I am you, and you are me, and to hate you is to hate me and everyone else, and that is simply too much hate for anybody to hold.

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
I pretend to be kind.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36 and sserafim
astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
I don't know. I try to be, I guess. I listen to people when they need it and provide my support, I really try my best to be a nice person. At the same time though, I can be really mean, bitter and selfish.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I may not be that warm, but I usually think about kind things about myself and others.

DeathOfKane

DeathOfKane

Apr 5, 2024
I am kind. Nice? 50/50. I honestly prefer being an ass. Being kind gives you nothing.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Being kind gets you nowhere

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: broth0100, everythingoes, ClownWorld2023 and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
  • Aww..
Reactions: everythingoes, ClownWorld2023, derpyderpins and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Being kind gets you nowhere
I fully agree. Being kind in this world only leads to people exploiting an easy target
Unkind people will exploit the easy target, and you can learn to avoid them.

Kindness might not bring you riches, but it can bring you the company of other kind people, and being kind is good for your personal mental health.

I'm sorry you two feel this way.

Reactions: Yarani
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
relative to the situation

Reactions: broth0100
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i dont think of myself as a kind person, though people often tell me that im "too nice"

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Generally. Have done some mean and terrible things too.

Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
I'm not a very nice person; people think I am only because I can't say no ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
I don't think I am, but some people say otherwise.

Reactions: broth0100
L

lazyspoiledfailure3

Jul 22, 2024
I thought so, also did voluntary work and the like to justify that opinion, but in the end it was just to make me feel better. I'm so egotistical I'm thinking about ending it all although several people love me earnestly. I'm a piece of shit

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I thought so, also did voluntary work and the like to justify that opinion, but in the end it was just to make me feel better. I'm so egotistical I'm thinking about ending it all although several people love me earnestly. I'm a piece of shit
Nothing wrong with doing good things to feel good about yourself.

What's the catch?

You do something nice: other person benefits.

Other person feels better because of you: you feel good.

Everyone who is nice or kind or patient does it because it makes them feel better than being mean or rude or short-tempered does.

If I have to live in this world and in my society, I'd rather be surrounded by people who do really good generous things for the selfish motive of making themself feel better than people who selflessly do nothing to contribute based on some self-important moral code.

NotOurFriend

NotOurFriend

Jan 9, 2024
I would say I am a nice and kind Person in general.
However if people are not friendly to me, I am not friendly aswell. I can be very rude and unfriendly and most of the time I actually am, because the people behave like shit to me for no reason.
I dont care about others, but I wont give them rude comments for no reason. I am friendly and polite to everyone until they start being a piece of shit. I really can hurt people with the things I say, because I always listen to their conversations, but I wont use it until they start being an idiot for no reason at all.
I dont want anyone to feel bad, but if they try to make me feel bad, then fuck them, because I always win in these situations.
I am a nice person, if you are aswell...
The others can go fuck themselves...