• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
When I think about my past and present, I often wonder why people are so mean. I have only known one person who was good and kind. But she is dead now. To me it seems that many people enjoy saying rude things to others. Often, people will utter hurtful words to others with no motive. Or their motive could be simply to relieve their own pain. Children are bullied at school and adults are bullied at work. People get bullied on the Internet. People are abused both physically and psychologically. Maybe it is best to be alone. It is hard to be kind in a world made up of mean people. We do not even have the right to die to escape this suffering.

Most times, others are mean because of what is occuring in their own life and less often does it have to do with you. Common reasons people are mean include they have a need to gain power, they are jealous, they feel threatened, they struggle to regulate their emotions, they have been bullied in the past, they are experiencing chaos at home, they are prejudiced, they are projecting insecurities, they lack self-awareness, they feel pressured by social dynamics, your habits hurt them or there is a misunderstanding. However, people have different behaviors due to heredity. Futhermore, the one who has everything does not have to be nice and the beggar on the street must be kind to get money.

Reasons why people are mean

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I like to think so, I came back to help my always abusive dad when he asked, lost my home cos of it, now he's better he wants me gone. I did what I did out of kindness...
Yeah. People are cruel, 2 faced, hidden agendas etc. Adults that raise kids in violence or mental abuse don't understand how they're wiring their kids brain for their future. Usually to gravitate to ppl like their guardians(!) when grown up so more abuse.
The funny thing is I have seen more kindness on this site since I been here (I properly joined here sunday) than I have irl in many many years.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I understand that there will not be many answers to this question because there does not seem to be many nice persons. We live in a world of cruelty. Many people enjoy being cruel. People say mean things. People write mean things on the Internet. Rudenesses in dating sites and in Facebook groups. They have nothing else to do. They have it way too good. Wars, crimes, torture, bullying, ostracism are about evil. Forcing people who are tormented to live. Forcing chronically ill people to suffer for decades and die from old age. The absence of human euthanasia. Pets are treated better than humans. Man seems to be a cruel creature. Man seems to be a mean creature. Being mean to someone who is kind and lonely is even worse. It should be illegal to be cruel and mean.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I have been kind all my life. I remember a doctor said to me that I am way to kind. I have been kind in a world of evil people.

Reactions: azad
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
I strive to be kind.
I act kind. But my mind is vile at times.

I'm always kind to someone in need, when I have the means.

Reactions: Hollowman
-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
I would hope to think so lol. I'm just kind of the quiet type so I don't really think people have a reason to hate me. (or atleast I don't think so)

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'd like to think I'm a kind and caring person. I've tried to help others if I'm able my whole life. But lately I've had bitter thoughts where I just hate life in general. And according to my son I'm a terrible human being. So who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm usually polite to people and I do genuinely care about people. I can be passive aggressive though. Really, I'm too selfish to be that kind though. I don't deliberately go out my way to help people. I probably did more in the past but I've become so isolated now.

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
I try my hardest to be, but I feel like after experiencing repeated abuse I'm getting more jaded. Like I'm becoming someone I don't want to be. It's a bit scary.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
I honestly don't know. My mental health has made it so that all I can think of myself are the worst aspects and I completely disregard the positives of myself. I don't know what I should think.

People tell me I'm a kind person since now and even in the past I tended to go all out for those who I enjoy being in the company of. I just never thought of doing anything for myself, such a thought never comes to my mind but rather helping others is what I immediately think of.

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I like to think I am. I hope so! I definitely try to be. Many people say I'm "too nice" and "too generous" but I don't think that's a good thing always. I think of others before myself always. I also feel like my mental health makes me believe horrible things about myself most times. i always feel like I could be better and should be better. Nothing I do or am is good enough so idk. Sometimes I do wonder if It's just the lack of self love at play.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
I don't think I'm a kind person. I can be kind at times, but it's not my characteristic. I think that my mind is just as mean and an asshole as it is kind.

And where I'm from, people are kind. I grew up around kind people, in school, at home, and at church.

ArmorFati

ArmorFati

Just here
Sep 9, 2023
*First post*

Hello!

Well, I have been kind to people before. Sometimes I was being selfish and sometimes my feelings just lead me to do it. I opened my home to cats. I think the love I can have for animals is more stable for me. I sometimes blame society, or drugs, or other externals. But, people are so insecure so I don't share as much with others often anymore. Even if my friends ask me if I'm okay, I'll just be like "I don't know what your talking about. "

So, I'm here trying to find a forum where I can share my thoughts. I think about suicide because I was lied to as a kid. Lead to believe I had friends, a family that loved me, and that God loved me. If I knew then what I knew now, I'd probably have joined the military. I'm 33, pushing 34 now. Super obese, unhealthy, and no degree that guarantees me employment. I'm stuck in a fast food restaurant, my feet and knees are going out, and my lying ass boss is giving me a hard time. I honestly don't want this. I'm socially awkward and my only interest is like black pilled, or historytube. I can play guitar though.

I'm afraid of being targeted. Being alone. Also, I kinda am a jerk sometimes.

Reactions: Kore
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I'm too kind and it sucks and I don't even really like people but I feel for them because I've been through so many different situations so I can relate. I actually worked at a company where at the end of one year they gave awards out. Being anti-social I stayed in the office with one of my colleagues and we worked. Afterwards someone came to me and gave me an award called "Mr. Personality". I thought they were being assholes or something and being mean but they said it was because I was always nice to everyone so I get I have validation that I'm nice to people

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've long been favorable to the term "selectively kind" but some people just do not deserve it at all.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Many people are just going to take advantage of me and so it has been before. I have been kind and put up with that but now it must be over. I think that one has to be mean to succeed in life.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I was and I can still be but not towards everyone. That is not the only side to me anymore tho.

Still I feel at peace when I can get along and comfort people more than I like to admit.

Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
At least I'm trying to be kind to myself first, some people confuse kindness and being weak, but if I can be kind in this world which fulls of horrible people, I think it's much more powerful than being mean to each other, we need to have more sympathy and stop cover our pain/unfufilled desire by throwing hurtful feelings to others, that's not a healthy way to fix the problem, sadly we see this kind of people in anyway.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I try to be yes. This doesn't mean unboundaried kindness, but I try to show respect towards everyone.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
At the risk of sounding arrogant, yes. I'm kind enough to swallow my pain and bend to the wills of others. I'm kind enough to stop myself from ctbing when faced with hurting the people around me. I am kind enough to suffer so that others have it easy.

evaonline

evaonline

Ev
Nov 26, 2023
I used to think so but recently no. That's mainly what brought me here but I don't think I am a good person- at least anymore. That's not to say I don't want to be, I really really want to but I have done and said some horrible things and I've just been a vile teenage girl to all (the little) family and friends I have and k can't even blame it all on my mental illness

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
I try my best to be, but I don't always feel like I do enough.

dejaentendu

dejaentendu

die young and save yourself!
Nov 28, 2023
I try to be kind to others whenever I can. I used to be very resentful but now I try my best to be helpful and kind. I don't know if I would go out of my way to describe myself as a nice person, but I try my best to be one.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I am a very kind person and I am sorry if I have offended someone. This was only a reaction to past behavior of someone else. Writing something on the Internet is nothing compared to nature, where murder and war occur instead.

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
People say I'm "kind", but I just don't want any conflict or controversy because it drives my anxiety and stress level up the wall lol. And I'm also the type of coward that can't say "no" when someone asks for something (which I don't even want to do it tbh).

So yeah, from the outside, I probably "look" like a caring, kind person that will not reject anyone's help lol.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Not anymore, I use to be, since humans are so evil. I was taken advantage of, mistreated and abused for being nice. I would not waste time and energy on being nice to anyone. With that said I'm neutral with people but rather avoid them all together. I don't enjoy them. I still pretend to be nice on the surface however now I see even more how screwed up people are. They're still trying to take advantage of the nice and clearly what they see as dumb person.

It makes me sick. If someone crosses me I can be a huge major bitch. I even got this narcissistic woman fired. The reason is she tried to set me up. She stole money from my register. So later that week I saw an opportunity to get her out. This was so much easier than HR and complaining. Nothing gets done that way. She got upset because I was asked to do something over her(so immature she was in her 60s) I told her she was having a tantrum and she lunged towards me in front of the camaras, not smart. She was fired. The manager wanted to get rid of her for years and was so happy she was gone. She just didn't have the authority to do it. It had to be some regional person who called it.

After years of abuse from my father, sister, ex bf who all are narcissists. I really know how to screw with them now.

I am nice to animals if that counts. I see no reason to be nice to people when most are extremely selfish, greedy and heartless. I simply do not have the motivation or desire to do it anymore. I wish I was never nice from the beginning.