• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Whoever they are, they probably don't actually hate you, even though they might have seemed like it if they were in a heated argument with you about something. Sometimes I think there are people on here who hate me too, but I'm probably projecting the hatred I have for myself onto them and assuming they feel the same.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
Sometimes I think there are people on here who hate me too, but I'm probably projecting the hatred I have for myself onto them and assuming they feel the same.
Me there are cleanly people who hate me because I keep getting msgs from mods etc
Whoever they are, they probably don't actually hate you, even though they might have seemed like it if they were in a heated argument with you about somethin
That's comforting πŸ₯°

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Me there are cleanly people who hate me because I keep getting msgs from mods etc
Maybe they don't hate you, but maybe you come across a bit strong when trying to make your point.

Or maybe there is a misunderstanding between the parties involved since not everyone's first language is English.

I am just throwing my thoughts out there. I may be off the mark.
-------
That said, I think if a person truly has a dislike for someone, they usually show it in some mean or nasty way.

As for me, I am new around here, so I don't know if I am appreciated or hated by anyone on here.

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
I feel like everybody here hates me, and if they don't, they will soon enough. When you go against the wave, doesn't matter which one is it, you're usually disliked for it, even by the ones who claim to do the same.
As for me, I am new around here, so I don't know if I am appreciated or hated by anyone on her
If you're someone who has strong opinions and convictions that differ from the majority, it will not take that long. Trust me on that. :pfff:

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think that other peoples opinions matter that much personally. To me, it would be insignificant what someone else would think.

Reactions: Insomniac
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable πŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🀍
Mar 11, 2022
Whoever they are, they probably don't actually hate you, even though they might have seemed like it if they were in a heated argument with you about something. Sometimes I think there are people on here who hate me too, but I'm probably projecting the hatred I have for myself onto them and assuming they feel the same.
I agree. And beyond that this should be a forum of support and understanding.