• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Is there something, physically or mentally that you say "Damn, i hate this thing of myself", but can't or tried to, without good results, change? I think i hate my body and my person, a.k.a everything. I'm not smart, im not beautiful and i have no hobbies except making styrofoam (cut) and videogames.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't hate anything about myself. I don't have an opinion on myself, honestly. I don't like my eyes, but I don't hate them. I just wish that they were bigger, longer, lighter and wider. I wear eyeliner and it creates the illusion that my eyes are longer, but not bigger. Maybe I should try double eyelid tape. I also wish that my eyes were deeper set. My eyes are the worst part of my face and side profile. I wish that they were golden or amber instead of brown

Last edited:
xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
I hate empty feelings, not receptive to stimuli. It is not hate but confusion, where I feel like an object, especially when I have a depersonalization-derealization episode. I have a deep belief that my feelings are fake and never enough, which results in a lack of interest or halting in thinking, feelings, and self-monologue, which makes me feel like a piece of meat.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I hate that I feel so low almost all the time. Nothing makes me happy. I keep wallowing in self pity about how my childhood was so sad, now I am an adult and I still can't seem to feel okay. I just wish I could be normal mentally. The emptiness keeps increasing every day.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I think I hate the fact that I feel and indeed am like the biggest grade F imbecile ever and also the fact that I lose my shit more often than I'd like to admit.
But even that isn't enough there's always a reason I hate myself and this universe that I got sucked and stuck in unfortunately.

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I hate how deeply I get attached to men and how needy/pathetic/desperate I am for their love, attention, and touch because I'm so starved of it. Everything takes me an absurd amount of time to get over, I still haven't gotten over an online friendship that ended over three years ago.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Some of my bad traits due to genetics. I like myself overall

The problem is that even if I replace them, I will cease to be myself.

~~~
A bit related:
The Ship of Theseus is a thought experiment about whether an object is the same object after having had all of its original components replaced.
[Wikipedia: Ship of Theseus]

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh, where do I begin? I don't believe I could ever pick just one little thing to hate most about the infinitely hate-able being I am. I guess for now I'll just say one thing I hate about myself most is how cowardly I am, especially when it comes to interacting with any women I've ever had a crush on.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I hate how self sabotaging I am. I do it so often and a lot of the times it's subconscious. It's so hard to recognize when I'm doing it.
I hate that I don't know if I'm a good person. I think I'm a shitty person and really annoying.
I hate that I overthink I also hate just the way I am I hate that I'm mentally ill
I hate that I've done things that have made people feel shitty and I have so many regrets. All I ever wanted was to be a good person I hate myself so much

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I used to hate everything about myself. As a child and teen I got bullied a lot for my appearance. Also my parents controlling how I looked (clothing, hair, etc) and not allowing me to be me gave me pretty big dysphoria issues. But fast-forward 20 or so years and now I'm wearing what I want, I can style my hair the way I want, I exercise and am getting jacked like I want. Really, I love my physical self for the most part (boobs are annoying but omg getting rid of them is way too much effort for me).

I would love to change my eyeballs. They've been very broken since birth and having poor vision sucks. Also, now that I am getting older shit is starting to break down and that's annoying but it's also life. ๐Ÿคท

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My breasts. I wish they were perkier but they aren't. They aren't even that big (I'm a 34ddd but only because one of my boobs is slightly bigger than the other so it spills out a tiny but when I wear a 34dd). While I've never had issues with dudes online or that one guy giving a shit, it still bothers me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really hate myself. Don't get me wrong, there are things that I have which I hate such as autism, social anxiety and my neurotype but I don't hate myself for these things because I never asked to be born like this. I instead hate existence and other people for forcing me to suffer

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Not following through on what I plan to do. Every day. Whatever that trait is - I have it real bad.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't, I just despise existing instead. More than anything I wish I never existed at all, I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, I don't want to suffer in any way and existing is nothing but suffering. I never would have chose this if it was up to me.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Oh, where do I begin? I don't believe I could ever pick just one little thing to hate most about the infinitely hate-able being I am. I guess for now I'll just say one thing I hate about myself most is how cowardly I am, especially when it comes to interacting with any women I've ever had a crush on.
I'm feeling that one. I'm just a coward. I can't affront anything, I'm scared of everything, scared of woman, scared of life, scared of death. I'm afraid of existence, but also afraid of inexistence. I don't know what to do about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Most likely everything.

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Surprised no one mentioned height lol

Being 176 instead of 180+ is def the biggest thing that I disliked about myself since highschool (and probably the only thing tbh)

Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
How incredibly boring I am.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Difficult choice as there are a few things but I suppose overall it is my ugliness .