• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
for me everything holds great importance, nothing is silly enough. Even the sun in the morning I would miss, and the rainy days being under my sheets. Life is sad and melancholic but not everything was bad.
yeah they hold great importance, i said ''silly'' because it might be for some people yk? it's rare to see someone enjoying a sunset for example, even normies

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
I'll miss.. the updates and ending to my favorite game.. which is sadly inevitable because the game is to take a very long time to finish(it's already been 6 years):( I'll miss reading fanfictions about it.. I'll miss collecting things, like figures, and toys, plushies, and stationary..I'll miss making art and listening to my favorite songs. I'll miss wind on a warm day. I always liked that feeling. I'll miss fruit and banana oatmeal and cereal.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
The sound of the wind rustling the leaves on the tree in my parent's front yard.

• Love
Reactions: DizzyFolfy
M

MiaMouse

Feb 1, 2023
The silly way my partner hides his face when he's sleepy and doesn't want to get out of bed. I'm an atheist but getting to take the memory of that with me would be worth whatever being wrong looks like.

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Currently holding on for some of these things and don't plan to ctb any time soon, but in case that changes:
•Genshin Impact story
•Hatsune Miku concert
•Eventually maybe going to Disney World in hopes to try their poutine (this might never happen but a girl can dream?)
•Sims 5 I hope
•Next season of Frieren
•Watching my boss get inconvenienced

Among others.

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
laughing with people, smelling my cat, getting high and eating dessert

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
laughing with people, smelling my cat, getting high and eating dessert
smelling episode 14 GIF

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
nature. the sun reflected on the grass today in a certain way that stuck out to me. it's warmer in the UK these days - i love the spring here. it's my favorite season. i'll miss things like that - animals, nature, things that have never done me wrong, or not intentionally at least. i consider these silly myself because none is really enough to stop me, just enough that it's stuff i know i'll miss, if there's a realm or a place to miss it in.

in the chance there is an afterlife, or some form of non-void, some form of soul that lives on, i know i will probably miss inconsequential things about living that i can't do in a dead body, because everything has limits. but i've gotta shed this skin. i'll sacrifice things, my own life, for the peace of death. i don't completely hate this earth. but god, i fucking hate human beings. i want to make someone hurt...

M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
The weird little jump my guinea pig does when it's time for his dinner
My niece saying auntie in her strange London accent (I am northern)

shingstars

shingstars

Mar 16, 2024
I would miss the smiles of people when i secretly do something for them. I know that they know it's me, but the way they smile when they realize what happened. Like doing a chore, leaving candy, or flowers on their hang out spots. It's the most precious thing.

shweepwomp

shweepwomp

would like a barrel to my head
Apr 19, 2024
• the cats outside my house (i had like a crowd of them waiting outside)

• making my sister's favourite garlic fried rice

• typing random nonsense online