• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
some things i think i'd miss:

• taking care of my hair (one of the rare few things i still love doing)
  • eating stuff i love when hungry (won't say sleeping bc hopefully i'll sleep forever)
  • watch sunrise/sunset
  • the smell of the rain/rain itself, smell of trees
  • watching the lights in a dark night

edit: i didn't mention my favorite artists/songs/videos/concerts etc etc bc i said ''silly'' things and they don't fall into that category for me since they're basically the reason i'm still here lol

from what i can remember rn this is it
and yeah i know we won't feel anything, therefore won't miss anything
but you know what i mean

Last edited:
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
i'll miss talking about my ocs, listening to and theorizing about my favorite vocaloid songs, all my favorite fictional characters and all the merch I have of them, doing stupid things with my online friends, the feeling of cold air hitting my body while it's hot and that strange feeling when I feel so connected to a song

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
i'll miss talking about my ocs, listening to and theorizing about my favorite vocaloid songs, all my favorite fictional characters and all the merch I have of them, doing stupid things with my online friends and the feeling of cold air hitting my body while it's hot
ayy fellow vocaloid fan!!

also i'll miss my cat <3

R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
the smell of seawater and the sound of rolling waves. that and listening to bullfrogs late at night. i don't think i enjoy them because of the sensations, but they really help me remember happier times. there's a strange comfort in knowing that life wasn't so bad in the past.

like you said, though, i doubt i'll be clawing my way out of the grave to get one last whiff of an ocean breeze!

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
  • Smelling fresh clean air
  • Warm sunshine
  • Eating & trying new tasty foods
  • Listening to songs that make me feel heard (staying up to date with favorite artists new work)
  • Helping & giving to others
  • The way life experience shaped my thinking and outlook in life (although I still have a lot to educate myself on, I feel like I've turned out to be a kind, patient, and an open-minded individual and am proud of that)
  • Keeping up to date on new advancements in technology (and how it makes our lives more convenient.. or complicated..)
  • Observing the world

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Nope., won't miss a damn thing. I hope to bid good riddance to this toxic shithole of a planet soon. Nothing beautiful about it whatsoever.
Same, but I'll miss making fun of the people on Neets.net. I lurk and laugh at them. You should too. It's comedic relief

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
some things i think i'd miss:

• taking care of my hair (one of the rare few things i still love doing)
  • eating stuff i love when hungry (won't say sleeping bc hopefully i'll sleep forever)
  • watch sunrise/sunset
  • the smell of the rain/rain itself, smell of trees
  • watching the lights in a dark night
from what i can remember rn this is it
and yeah i know we won't feel anything, therefore won't miss anything
but you know what i mean
Music, my family and ice cream. Only that. No other shit in this trash planet. Idk if im going to CTB tho

Reactions: divinemistress36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Some people say that the moon is evil
adam sandler teeth GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

"Perhaps the bright white light is the moon, and the warm light is the sun and or father.

As per Hindu traditions, those who "go to the moon" are "sent back" and those who go to the Sun "do not return"

Interesting take. From what i been lurking here people say to avoid false light / aka moon and stay in darkness. Unfortunately never heard sun as an option"

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022

"Perhaps the bright white light is the moon, and the warm light is the sun and or father.

As per Hindu traditions, those who "go to the moon" are "sent back" and those who go to the Sun "do not return"

Interesting take. From what i been lurking here people say to avoid false light / aka moon and stay in darkness. Unfortunately never heard sun as an option"

interesting

Reactions: sserafim
Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
  • Listening to music
  • Movies
  • Drawing and painting
  • Books
  • Going to concerts
  • Eating my favorite foods

• Love
Reactions: OCDsufferer
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Same, but I'll miss making fun of the people on Neets.net. I lurk and laugh at them. You should too. It's comedic relief
i never heard of this site, will check it out, thank you for showing it to me haha

Reactions: worthIess
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There wouldn't really be a single thing that I miss. I do like some stuff on this planet but I can't really say I'd miss them after I'm dead

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No as I despise existing, I'd never want to exist in this hellish, repulsive world no matter what, existing is just meaningless suffering. I'd be so glad to finally cease existing, I don't want to experience anything, there's no value in existing as a conscious being, it just causes pain and torment, more than anything I wish I never existed at all. The fact that non-existence is permanent is exactly why it appeals to me, I find so much comfort in the thought of being eternally unaware, it's beautiful to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
for me everything holds great importance, nothing is silly enough. Even the sun in the morning I would miss, and the rainy days being under my sheets. Life is sad and melancholic but not everything was bad.