leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i want to visit Japan, lose virginity, write a book, record an album. i have a bunch of complete lyrics but i don't know what to do with them

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, sadstuffie, muffin222 and 1 other person
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Wander around New York City.

When I was a child I used to dream one day I would go shopping in NY.
I wanted to be married to a man that I loved, that would protect me and my child no matter what. I got it, until the no matter was no longer.
That is why I am here.

Last edited:
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
What do you want to do before ctb?

Let's talk!!

The one thing I always wanted to do was reach my goal weight and then go to a water park. But I don't have enough time to reach my goal weight before CTB and I would have trouble with the stairs at a water Park due to my MS anyway.

I can't think of anything I really want to do before my CTB date. I have accepted that my life was what it was. It wasn't the life I would have chosen for myself, but it was mine. I had a few nice moments, like flying right through the northern lights on a tiny plane. But I am 100% ready to close the book now, and all I want to do before I CTB is pack all my stuff away and mentally say goodbye to the few people who mean something to me.

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Hug my cat and mom and send randomly " I love you" to my friends during the day

• Love
Reactions: darkghost
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Do weed one more time, take LSD, do molly, do ketamine, go to Japan, eat a huge sushi feast, go to a Disturbed concert etc.

darkghost

darkghost

"Mother, i tried, please believe me"
Jan 21, 2019
To have a girlfriend

Reactions: dundyfundy
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I would like to bungee jumping before I CTB.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had some ambitions I wanted to achieve in life generally but nothing specifically before I ctb.

Reactions: darkghost
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
Post some really horrible posts online about people who've wronged me. They can't sue for slander if I don't exists!

Other than that - a nice long train ride to anywhere. Maybe I'll ctb on the train. Which ever staff members finds my corpse will qualify for a nice stress leave/holiday.

Reactions: fat feet
A

adios

May 13, 2020
Nothing. As soon as I can find the courage to do it, it's over for me right then and there. I'm not gonna try to get something in first, only to end up chickening out because of it. However, if I can get out to magic mountain and ride x2, it might be nice. It's been a bucket list coaster for me for a year now.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit