• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Was thinking of taking the sn in capsules rather than mixing it with water to avoid the taste. Would it likely work even if someone throws up and takes another or third dose of SN in capsule form?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Was thinking of taking the sn in capsules rather than mixing it with water to avoid the taste. Would it likely work even if someone throws up and takes another or third dose of SN in capsule form?
I've heard anecdotes of that method proving successful mentioned on the forum before. There's a resource documenting SN successes and SN failures on here and some of the members definitely used SN pills.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Stan's guide has this to day about that: Some people have discussed or used putting SN into capsules. This only removes the point of the salty taste in your mouth. People have still been sick after taking capsules as the human body will still react to poisoning regardless of if it is in water or capsules. There is also the potential for the SN to be slowly released into your system which could extend the time to death significantly.

I just used the search function in the google docs about successes and failures and it seems people have died doing it with capsules. Might be helpful for you to view these cases yourself here: LINK

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Stan's guide has this to day about that: Some people have discussed or used putting SN into capsules. This only removes the point of the salty taste in your mouth. People have still been sick after taking capsules as the human body will still react to poisoning regardless of if it is in water or capsules. There is also the potential for the SN to be slowly released into your system which could extend the time to death significantly.

I just used the search function in the google docs about successes and failures and it seems people have died doing it with capsules. Might be helpful for you to view these cases yourself here: LINK
Thank you! Will check it out

killjoy

killjoy

Death is more inviting than life
Jan 3, 2021
You can buy large empty gelatine capsules cheap on ebay because I sourced some too