• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Amazon has 6% pure SN bags which I know is not nearly enough, but I think it just means i need to take a high dose of it and it should still work right? Or is the risk of vomiting it up even greater you think?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Well, that 6% is nowhere near enough to use for ctb plus regarding your unsuccessful attempt with sn, I'm sure you know know that 95%> in purity is needed for ctb. Taking a dose of that 6% could take a long time before it poses any kind of lethality to it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
6% pure SN means if you buy 100g of that "salt-mix" you have 6g pure SN. You would have to ingest 400g of "salt-mix" to have the dose of 24g SN.

I hope I did the maths right.

I doubt you can ingest 400g salt ....

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Well, that 6% is nowhere near enough to use for ctb plus regarding your unsuccessful attempt with sn, I'm sure you know know that 95%> in purity is needed for ctb. Taking a dose of that 6% could take a long time before it poses any kind of lethality to it.
I know, thats why im thinking if i stockpiled a bunch of those 6% bags if it would do the trick since itd be more SN.
6% pure SN means if you buy 100g of that "salt-mix" you have 6g pure SN. You would have to ingest 400g of "salt-mix" to have the dose of 24g SN.

I hope I did the maths right.
Yes i think thats right, itd be quite a lot of drinking to do but it sounds doable?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes i think thats right, itd be quite a lot of drinking to do but it sounds doable?
No, not even close since it's not even that high in concentration to use for ctb, sure people have accidentally passed from ingesting food with a greater amount of sn than what is law for processed foods but it doesn't happen quite often unless the individual has an underlying issues that aggravates toxicity therefore increasing the chances of a fatal outcome.
if i stockpiled a bunch of those 6% bags if it would do the trick since itd be more SN.
But it's not high in purity though, it's about as safe as it can get for human cconsumption since it's not concentrated. Even so, that's way too much to try to keep down.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
With the shit show amazon went through from selling the pure lethal SN, there is a reason why they are still selling that....it's because it would be near impossible to die from 6%.
The drinking all of it part won't be your only problem but it would be very very easy to throw it all up. That is why it is recommended to dissolve your SN with as much little water as possible.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, you'd need to purify it first.

Have to boil off the regular salt. Apparently SN and table salt have very different thermal properties. There are videos on YT.

Reactions: Ww42 and Goku Black
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
No, you'd need to purify it first.

Have to boil off the regular salt. Apparently SN and table salt have very different thermal properties. There are videos on YT.
Oo that sounds interesting ill look into that, thank you