• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not all of my medication. But my tricyclic antidepressants it is well known that these antidepressants are among the most lethal. I am taking doxepin (since a short time - maybe I have a mild form of priapism because of it...lol) And I am taking amitryptiline which is a well known suicide method as OD.

But both of them taste totally disgusting. Both should make me feel sleepy and they do. The doxepin sedates me and takes the edges of anxiety for a short time. The Ami lets me fall asleep pretty fast which is the main reason I am able to study. (part-time only though...)

They must have added a lot of emetic to the pills. Sometimes the nausea is so strong that I struggle to fall asleep. My antipsychotic is an antiemetic maybe the sole reason I am able not to throw up. I don't know.

The thing with the Ami is. I tried a lot of different companies who create the pills. And from most companies I got really bad hunger and I am scared to gain weight. But some of their Ami had no poisonous taste. My current one does not increase my hunger but tastes so fucking bitter. I could never imagine to OD with it. Not even if I took it as capsules. I even notice the chemical reactions in my belly. I feel sick from the stomach region but also in my mouth.

I won't exchange getting hungry over no poisonous taste though. Just wanted to share it.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've taken nortriptyline as a neural pain suppressor due to a tumor in my head causing a lot of pain, it's the only ATC I've tried but it also tastes like straight poison. I have extra just in case as a backup method of OD, though I probably won't use it that way in the end.