• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've seen the product for sale. It appears the vendor syphons off small quantities from a 25kg bag. Neither the photo of the 25 kg bag nor the BASF website's technical info state the purity of this SN, only that it is "food grade".

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
It's high I believe. Like 99%+

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If you can't trust a major chemical company to sell legit product, who can you trust? If it's being used as a food additive I think you can be pretty sure it's going to be alright.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
But why on earth would they not state the purity level anywhere in the literature?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Can't find it for them but an American manufacturer says they're more or less the same:

The only real difference between the two products for General Chemical's purposes is that it segregates products that are for sale as food-grade sodium nitrite for certification as meeting food-grade requirements, but it does not certify the technical-grade product.

With respect to food-grade sodium nitrite, General Chemical asserts that its technical- and food-grade sodium nitrite products are basically the same.

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Hey... do you mind maybe taking their name off the title? I'm sure that the largest chemical company in the world would not be happy to know what their products are being used for, and it might bring unwanted attention to SN. Thank you and sorry for bothering.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hey... do you mind maybe taking their name off the title? I'm sure that the largest chemical company in the world would not be happy to know what their products are being used for, and it might bring unwanted attention to SN. Thank you and sorry for bothering.
I don't know how. It's relevant because i want to know specifically what BASF level of purity is - not any other brand.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
why don't you ask the seller? they probably dont advertise the purity because they know people use it for CTB

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I've also looked into the group before after buying from one of the "siphon sellers". I found no numbers on the purity but the company seems trustworthy.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
@DeathStar42 why did you get angry at me? I asked politely and didn't argue with OP.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
@DeathStar42 why did you get angry at me? I asked politely and didn't argue with OP.

they might of been angry at what you were pointing out rather than what you were posting? or i think it might be the case anyway!!

them likes etc people use them in different ways!!!