• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Where did you get that info, that nitrate will be present? I wasn't aware of that.

I may test it again, idk. SN is really not my preferred method as I have a very sensitive stomach. Like most here I prefer N.
Look at this test result both nitrite and nitrate are high in cup 1

Even in cup 2 you can see some traces of Nitrate

IMG 0173

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
That's a member in this forum, who already did ctb using sn and he followed ppeh book
Those dont look like the bartovation strips. Also all brands of SN are different. There is simply no way to reliably know what will happen when consuming random chemicals purchased off the web and tested by non chemists. I'm not trying to argue I just dont take any of this as reliable confirmation of anything. I need 100% certainty to feel safe with my decision and unfortunately it's just not there with CCS.

Reactions: FallenStar
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Is that image from PPH? Or just a random member on here testing SN?
Can you send screenshots of the exit book procedure you are following?
Those dont look like the bartovation strips. Also all brands of SN are different. There is simply no way to reliably know what will happen when consuming random chemicals purchased off the web and tested by non chemists. I'm not trying to argue I just dont take any of this as reliable confirmation of anything. I need 100% certainty to feel safe with my decision and unfortunately it's just not there with CCS.
But you clearly didn't do the test properly and a lot of people are reading this, i don't want them to follow what you did

Just send me the screenshot of the exit book procedure you followed

Bartovation strips are accurate but it doesn't make huge difference

Last edited:
Reactions: dimstar and emptyheart
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023

But you clearly didn't do the test properly and a lot of people are reading this, i don't want them to follow what you did

Bartovation strips are accurate but it doesn't make huge

Bartovation strips are accurate but it doesn't make huge difference
I used this guide from another member
I do not have a copy of PPH. Just doing my best with what I've learned on here.

If I test can read up to 10mg/L or 25 it doesn't matter but that upper limit should determine what strength solution you make it would seem. That would be the only way to determine high purity and even then it's not perfect

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I used this guide from another member
I do not have a copy of PPH. Just doing my best with what I've learned on here.

If I test can read up to 10mg/L or 25 it doesn't matter but that upper limit should determine what strength solution you make it would seem. That would be the only way to determine high purity and even then it's not perfect
It's funny you called my results from random members but you got your guide from a random member too which doesn't make sense

You literally said in previous comments that you follow exit method and now you say you don't even have a copy of ppeh book so it clearly shows you didn't learn the test properly

Don't blame the ccs, it looks like you didn't do the test properly smh

Anyone else purchased from ccs please do the test and upload the results here which will be helpful!

Last edited:
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
It's funny you called my results from random members but you got your guide from a random member too which doesn't make sense

You literally said in previous comments that you follow exit method and now you say you don't even have a copy of ppeh book so it clearly shows you didn't learn the test properly

Don't blame the ccs, it looks like you didn't do the test properly and sus

Anyone else purchased from ccs please do the test and upload the results here which will be helpful!
I'm not trying to argue. I did my best with the info I had access to. The PPH test is the same just uses a different amount with both the grams and mL. My concern is the level of nitrAte and that wouldn't have changed regardless ot what test I followed. I can test it again using the PPH guide but I still dont trust the SN I have because of the high level of nitrate. I'm not a chemist and PPH doesn't seem to mention if the nitrate reading is a problem. I really dont know what to think of that but it scares me. From what I have read about SN in general is that the nitrate levels should be relatively low if the SN is pure. We are all just doing our best with the info available to us.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm not trying to argue. I did my best with the info I had access to. The PPH test is the same just uses a different amount with both the grams and mL. My concern is the level of nitrAte and that wouldn't have changed regardless ot what test I followed. I can test it again using the PPH guide but I still dont trust the SN I have because of the high level of nitrate. I'm not a chemist and PPH doesn't seem to mention if the nitrate reading is a problem. I really dont know what to think of that but it scares me. From what I have read about SN in general is that the nitrate levels should be relatively low if the SN is pure. We are all just doing our best with the info available to us.
Sorry people are gonna argue because some members would have bought from ccs and now you are making them worried by saying ccs sn is not good

You should be ready for arguments if you make a big claim that a supplier is not selling the right product, different amount in grams and ml matters especially when you are testing a salt, level of nitrate didn't change because you didn't do the test properly

We follow the ppeh testing just because you don't trust the ccs sn doesn't mean it is not good, you don't have to be a chemist to do these tests it's easy to do, it scares me seems like you problem.

No you are not using the best info available because you don't even have a ppeh book, try to do the test properly and start from read the book below

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I
Sorry people are gonna argue because some members would have bought from ccs and now you are making them worried by saying ccs sn is not good

You should be ready for arguments if you make a big claim that a supplier is not selling the right product, different amount in grams and ml matters especially when you are testing a salt, level of nitrate didn't change because you didn't do the test properly

We follow the ppeh testing just because you don't trust the ccs sn doesn't mean it is not good, you don't have to be a chemist to do these tests it's easy to do, it scares me seems like you problem.

No you are not using the best info available because you don't even have a ppeh book, try to do the test properly and start from read the book below

I have the PPeH. It does not contain a section about testing SN, I think that's only in the full version of the book. I can't find it in the essentials handbook which is the only one available here on SaSu. What page of the Ehandbook has the test instructions?

To be fair, everyone who purchases a random chemical online should be skeptical and not take anyone's advice on what it really is or what to do with it. I stated that in my original post. Everyone should do the tests themselves on their own product. I'm not giving advice or trying to scare anyone just sharing my results and my thoughts on CCS in general. It is a fact that the website has inconsistencies and the product is not sealed properly. That causes me concern.

And nowhere in the april 2022 ppeh do they discuss the intricacies of testing SN and whether presence of nitrates is a concern. Some members have shown tests of various brands of SN without nitrates, some with. There is also no way to confirm anyone CTB, just hope and speculation they were successful. Surely you can agree with that.

Reactions: FallenStar, dimstar and emptyheart
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have the PPeH. It does not contain a section about testing SN, I think that's only in the full version of the book. I can't find it in the essentials handbook which is the only one available here on SaSu. What page of the Ehandbook has the test instructions?

Just few comments before you said you don't have ppeh copy lol

IMG 0288

To be fair, everyone who purchases a random chemical online should be skeptical and not take anyone's advice on what it really is or what to do with it. I stated that in my original post. Everyone should do the tests themselves on their own product. I'm not giving advice or trying to scare anyone just sharing my results and my thoughts on CCS in general. It is a fact that the website has inconsistencies and the product is not sealed properly. That causes me concern.

You are already fear-mongering, people who bought ccs sn please do your own testing to make sure your sn is pure and don't take this thread as a example

And nowhere in the april 2022 ppeh do they discuss the intricacies of testing SN and whether presence of nitrates is a concern. Some members have shown tests of various brands of SN without nitrates, some with. There is also no way to confirm anyone CTB, just hope and speculation they were successful. Surely you can agree with that.

What you even talking about, April 2022 ppeh have the testing procedure, presence of nitrate is not a concern because high purity of nitrite will also show nitrate in the strip test, you have no clue what you talking about

Which some members you talking about, I need proofs to back up this, there are a lot of confirmed cases regarding the sn method, you just have no clue do more research

Here is the proof of successful and unsuccessful cases below

April 2022 ppeh book have the sn testing method, below is the proof

IMG 0289

Just do your research, you just randomly saying stuffs with no proofs, I prove my points only with proofs

Last edited:
Reactions: dimstar
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 113779

You are already fear-mongering, people who bought ccs sn please do your own testing to make sure your sn is pure and don't take this thread as a example

What you even talking about, April 2022 ppeh have the testing procedure, presence of nitrate is not a concern because high purity of nitrite will also show nitrate in the strip test, you have no clue what you talking about

Which some members you talking about, I need proofs to back up this, there are a lot of confirmed cases regarding the sn method, you just have no clue do more research

View attachment 113780

Just do your research, you just randomly saying stuffs with no proofs, I prove my points only with proofs
I said I dont have the PPH, not PPeH. They are different. One being the actual handbook, the other is an abridged version which is much shorter. Only the abridged Essentials handbook is posted here on SaSu and I cannot find the test instructions in it anywhere, I asked you for the page number.

The ppeh posted here does not speak about the presence of degraded nitrate and whether that is a concern or not. If you can't verify that with them, or with an actual scientist, then we cannot know for sure what that means.

View attachment 113779

View attachment 113780

Also the "confirmed" cases are really just speculation. We don't know their names and cannot verify through an obituary or otherwise if they actually passed. We are all just assuming, because they don't come back to the site. That doesn't mean for sure they are dead, it doesn't mean anything. Some people could be in inpatient facilities for all we know after failing. That's my greatest fear which is why I want 100% certainty with my method, not one based off speculation and guessing and assumptions.

A member with the name skylarwhiteyo104781 attempted with SN from CCS and not only failed but had hardly any side effects typical of SN poisoning, which makes no sense. Even if they consumed only a few grams, they would have been significantly ill.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I said I dont have the PPH, not PPeH. They are different. One being the actual handbook, the other is an abridged version which is much shorter. Only the abridged Essentials handbook is posted here on SaSu and I cannot find the test instructions in it anywhere, I asked you for the page number.

The ppeh posted here does not speak about the presence of degraded nitrate and whether that is a concern or not. If you can't verify that with them, or with an actual scientist, then we cannot know for sure what that means.

Also the "confirmed" cases are really just speculation. We don't know their names and cannot verify through an obituary or otherwise if they actually passed. We are all just assuming, because they don't come back to the site. That doesn't mean for sure they are dead, it doesn't mean anything. Some people could be in inpatient facilities for all we know after failing. That's my greatest fear which is why I want 100% certainty with my method, not one based off speculation and guessing and assumptions.

A member with the name skylarwhiteyo104781 attempted with SN from CCS and not only failed but had hardly any side effects typical of SN poisoning, which makes no sense. Even if they consumed only a few grams, they would have been significantly ill.
Do more research and read more about sn!

Everything you said are contradictory

Read the thread again, you didn't even read this below thread, it has a lot of scientific confirmed sn cases, I don't understand why you can't even read the thread completely

You don't need scientists to prove that high nitrite show nitrate in the sn strip testing

You say you have ppeh book, which is the one has the testing procedure, the below screenshot

IMG 0289

Last edited:
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Do more research and read more about sn!

Everything you said are contradictory

Read the thread again, you didn't even read this below thread, it has a lot of scientific confirmed sn cases, I don't understand why you can't even read the thread completely

You don't need scientists to prove that high nitrite show nitrate in the sn strip testing

You say you have ppeh book, which is the one has the testing procedure, the below screenshot

View attachment 113794
I did read the thread and I completely agree that SN is very lethal as long as the protocol is followed, you dont call for help, and the purity is good. I'm not saying it isn't.

I still don't see anywhere where the presence of nitrates is "ok" and not a problem. We know that nitrite degrades to nitrate so a high level of nitrate could be problematic? How do you know this not to be the case?

If you have SN in your possession are you willing to test it and post the results here?

It would be vital for other members to TEST their SN from CCS and post the results here. And again, I cannot find that page in the ESSENTIALS handbook, and you still have not cited a page number. The screenshot doesn't show a page number. It appears to be from the PPH which I have not found a version of on here, I believe its over 500 pages and has a lot more info than the essentials handbook.
I just checked and the PPEH, emphasis on the E, does not have the page you posted it only has a brief summary mentioning testing on page 118 but no instructions on how to do so since the appendices are not included in the version posted here. I appreciate you posting the screenshot, but it is not from the manual posted here on SaSu. The only testing instructions I've found were from other members.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
If you have SN in your possession are you willing to test it and post the results here?

It would be vital for other members to TEST their SN from CCS and post the results here. And again, I cannot find that page in the ESSENTIALS handbook, and you still have not cited a page number. The screenshot doesn't show a page number. It appears to be from the PPH which I have not found a version of on here, I believe its over 500 pages and has a lot more info than the essentials handbook.

So you accept that you didn't do the sn testing properly right?

You didn't read the book testing procedure right?

If you didn't read the book procedure, why did you say before that you follow the exit method?

You didn't do enough research right?

I will post my sn results again but not here in a separate thread

The amount of contradictions in your comments are overwhelming lol

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Jst 2 clarfy -- ths tst ws pt 2gethr b/ a knwn membr on th/ ste wh/ = a chemst -- thy r v particulr in makng sre tht thre infrmatn = accur8

Slf hve IC SN & thre wre strng readngs of bth nitr8 & ntrite
Thanks Dot. So those testing instructions are obviously quite reliable. Thank you for confirming. I'm still nervous to have seen the high nitrate levels but that makes me feel a little better that IC shows that as well. I wonder why.

I emailed CCS to ask about it and they assured me product is 99% nitrite, am waiting for explanation why the test strips would also show nitrate.

Dot, did you use the same test strips as me or another test just curious?

Reactions: Letgo and emptyheart
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Update:

I emailed the manufacturer of the test strips and here is what they have to say about the nitrate issue:

"Nitrite is detected and analyzed by formation of a red/pink color on the test pad utilizing the Griess reaction chemistry. Nitrate is detected using the same chemistry; however, the Nitrate is first reduced to Nitrite by a reducing agent impregnated in the test pad. The intensity of the color developed is proportional to the amount of nitrite and/or nitrate present.

I ran a little test here in the lab. What I did is I mixed 6.25% sodium nitrite salt into DI water, as you can see below both test pads did react so we believe your reaction is normal."

I'm not including the photo since it isn't my own but this is good news. High purity SN will still show a result for nitrates as well due to the chemical reaction as stated above. I feel better having received confirmation from someone very knowledgable about chemistry. I still am not satisfied with the color of nitrite so I will be testing again soon to check for purity level.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and Letgo
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Update:

I emailed the manufacturer of the test strips and here is what they have to say about the nitrate issue:

"Nitrite is detected and analyzed by formation of a red/pink color on the test pad utilizing the Griess reaction chemistry. Nitrate is detected using the same chemistry; however, the Nitrate is first reduced to Nitrite by a reducing agent impregnated in the test pad. The intensity of the color developed is proportional to the amount of nitrite and/or nitrate present.

I ran a little test here in the lab. What I did is I mixed 6.25% sodium nitrite salt into DI water, as you can see below both test pads did react so we believe your reaction is normal."

I'm not including the photo since it isn't my own but this is good news. High purity SN will still show a result for nitrates as well due to the chemical reaction as stated above. I feel better having received confirmation from someone very knowledgable about chemistry. I still am not satisfied with the color of nitrite so I will be testing again soon to check for purity level.
Seems like it would make more sense if the nitrite turned into nitrate?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Almost right after I got mine, I wrapped it tightly and cellophane wrap, then put packaging tape over it, so I'm hoping it won't degrade too badly

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
It will be fine. I emailed CCS and they said it's a stable compound and shouldn't degrade unless you literally poured it out on a surface and left it uncovered for days.

I encourage people to reach out to both the chemical supplier of their sn and the test strip company they're using if they're concerned or need reassurance. I did and it made me feel much better
Almost right after I got mine, I wrapped it tightly and cellophane wrap, then put packaging tape over it, so I'm hoping it won't degrade too badly
Seems like it would make more sense if the nitrite turned into nitrate?
They said
"We would read this as 25 ppm Nitrite. The color for the Nitrate pad is coming from the Nitrite reaction to the Griess reagent and corresponds to the 25 ppm color. If Nitrate had been present, the color due to Nitrate would have "added" on to the color of the Nitrate pad, resulting in some higher ppm value"

Also, straight from their chemist
"The chemistry of both test pads is based on the Griess reaction. The only difference is that the Nitrate test pad includes metal. The metal reduces the nitrate to nitrite which is then reacted per the Griess reaction.

Solutions containing Nitrite will react both test pads, as you observed. Solutions with only Nitrate present will only react with the Nitrate pad.

Solutions with both species present will react on both test pads. The Nitrate test pad will be darker. If both pads react, the Nitrate level should be corrected by subtracting any Nitrite results from the Nitrate results.

In practice, the amount of Nitrite present in water samples is usually very low when compared to the Nitrate levels.

Per your question, in theory if both were present in sufficient quantities, the test results could get complicated and confusing. In practice, usually both species are not present to that level."

I still think people should test their own product, but it would appear CCS is legit sodium nitrite. If it was switched out for nitrate there would be no reaction on the nitrite pad at all. And since the nitrAte pad is lighter, its doubtful that nitrate is present at all in sufficient quantities. Based on their response. I still wish I had gotten IC before it was shutdown but that's just because a lot of people used it here seemingly successfully. A comfort thing I guess.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and JAlexa
H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
I got it about a month ago and kept it sealed in the box it came in until last night. Definitely get test strips. This was a newer source and has multiple things wrong with its trustability IMO.
Ugh this is horrible news.

By the way should I also put it in the fridge? So I ordered it while I was abroad and I hadn't opened the packaging at all but was hoping to use it later.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Ugh this is horrible news.

By the way should I also put it in the fridge? So I ordered it while I was abroad and I hadn't opened the packaging at all but was hoping to use it later.
Read the above update. It's probably fine.
plus the fact that they don't sell it anymore means they caught on most likely, and it is indeed SN.
I don't think the fridge is necessary. Just keep in a dark cool place like a closet and well sealed.