• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I have to go take a test today and its brutal because im just doing it to appease my family even though I know ill be gone soon...

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I am in a similar situation. Feel really stressed out with my final year project.
Feeling so helpless. Was trying to get a degree to make my parents happy but I am hoping to go soon before becoming a wage slave.

• Wow
CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Appease nobody but yourself, get the hell outta there if you can
That is exactly the reason is why left college after the first semester a few years ago, far to many people where there just to make their parents happy. It didnt feel like a genuine place to study and grow, just like everywhere else
cant say leaving will make you happy but perhaps a little less miserable until your time comes

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
University, but yeah i know what you mean.
In my case it's not really to appease my family in the sense that it was me that choose to go, but i can totally relate in regard to the feeling of going through all that stress and work of making tests and exams when i know i probably won't need any of it, lol.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I was dying slowly
I've been dying since 18, spent18 years living hell
So disgusting, so many therapies and medicines
So many attempts to recover
Turns out , 18 or 19 years later I discover hormones, turns out I'm okay today, fuck , so many years wasted, and the answer/solution was in a different shelve at the same drugstore, couple meters away.

I can surely attempt to enjoy this feeling good as long as it lasts. The doctor says we can keep it up with different hormones, so I guess I'll see. I have my N just in case.

I couldn't handle school though, well yes but graduated at 27 not at 21 , 22 like most my friends. It was hell.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well school is a dim and distant memory for me was glad to get they .