• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Just the thought of what comes after, what we feel, if anything is so exciting. Also just the fact that ill be gone is so calming, whenever something bad happens in life im almost completely apathetic to it because I know im soon going to die. Im currently deciding on various methods to CTB and it feels like a hobby to research them. Where other people window shop on amazon, im death shopping. Anyone else feel the same? Like searching for death methods is calming and almost a sort of hobby?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yes, im intrigued by it🧸almost concerningly so, tbh. the death of myself & just death in general. death of all kinds. the great equalizer right?? it's almost comforting to see how true that is.

Reactions: Homo erectus
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I feel so incredibly intrigued that sometimes nothing is wrong with my life, but I just want to kill myself to discover what happens. It's the one thing nobody has an answer and I am a very curious person.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case ceasing to exist is all I wish for and is all I find comfort in as I believe death to simply be the absence of everything where all is finally forgotten about, it is comforting to think of death bringing peace from all the suffering existing causes.
I have no interest in something so dreadful, harmful and futile as existence, I'm always thinking about death, permanent non-existence is all I see as desirable.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only thing that intrigues me about it is the fact that making it as easy as going to the dentist to fix a cavity isn't a thing by now. CTB should be a simple and easily-accessible medical procedure worldwide. Billions of people who didn't choose to be alive forced to suffer on this violently, scammy, shit-infested planet. Make it make sense. I hope all of the people that decided to haphazadly give birth to children, knowing damn well said children would have a meaningless existence, burn miserably for eternty in hell.