• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
My deadline is at least the end of this month but today I feel ready, I think im gonna try and partially hang, but if theres a better way that doesnt risk turning me into a vegetable Ill take it, I really need a way out, I missed my once a month therapy appointment which is really the only mental health help I get, Im fat, Im lazy, Im not particularly attractive or smart, my family would despise me if they knew me and i dont really care, and after march my life prospects enter the deep depths of a black hole.

Its either be high 24/7 or ctb, I choose ctb, help pls Ive been wanting to do this for way too long its hard to describe its like i want to claw my chest out.

SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
If you have access to it but gun is very effective and easy to get in the US I'm not sure about any other place but you definitely won't become a vegetable. Or VSED that's how I'll hopefully go it just can take a while and requires a lot of will power.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
CO cannot be banned, since it's just charcoal burning. Same thing with inert gas setup because they're used for welding and other purposes and it's impossible for anyone to guess you're building the exit bag with all the equipment you're buying.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Hardly any methods can be banned or restricted.

Government can't even keep the flow of heroin, guns, fentanyl and crack hitting the streets here in the UK.

If it was a theoretical ban I guess the absolute hardest to 'ban' would be jumping, hanging, CO, H2S, inert gases and drug overdoses.

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024

Government can't even keep the flow of heroin, guns, fentanyl and crack hitting the streets here in the UK.

If it was a theoretical ban I guess the absolute hardest to 'ban' would be jumping, hanging, CO, H2S, inert gases and drug overdoses.
I can get all those drugs VERY easily, in fact I can get them in the next hour, what i cant get is SN or anything as simple as drink a cup of this and die. Anything harder than that or less final and i might not do it.
Im desperate right now if anyone can understand its probably you guys. I feel frantic trying to ctb.
Ive got a noose rn but its made of a shitty stretchable skipping rope (mostly because im a weak loser and know it wont work).
I want to scream but have no mouth.
I might choose heroin seems best. But first dose better kill me i dont wanna become an even worse junkie

Reactions: juna
breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
If you have access to it but gun is very effective and easy to get in the US I'm not sure about any other place but you definitely won't become a vegetable. Or VSED that's how I'll hopefully go it just can take a while and requires a lot of will power.
How difficult of VSED, that sounds agonising, honestly maybe not ive gone a few days no food or water, its probably ok if you rest in bed and fade away.

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I guess gun but if you're from the UK like me it isn't really a viable option. Were your therapy sessions helping? Where are you from?

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
I guess gun but if you're from the UK like me it isn't really a viable option. Were your therapy sessions helping? Where are you from?
Ive had one 1 hour one and no it didnt but that was just the first understand the problem session, Honestly after that one I started searching really hard for ctb options, Then i got drunk and high for a few weeks till this one and i missed it. So not really. If i didnt miss the SN ukraine thing then maybe id have some solace and peace of mind right now. I'm in the UK

Reactions: juna
SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
How difficult of VSED, that sounds agonising, honestly maybe not ive gone a few days no food or water, its probably ok if you rest in bed and fade away.
Very difficult, even for me as a anorexic I failed recently but for other reasons but dehydration feels very uncomfortable but when I felt that I just distracted myself and it made me forget the feeling for a while.

If interested:
https://deathwithdignity.org/resources/options-to-hasten-death/

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
if you close to a city then jumping would be good.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
Tbh if you truly want to die and don't care about pain, it would be realistically impossible to stop. The issue comes as most of us care about pain, which is heavily regulated. Hanging is the only thing that's straightforward enough I guess.

Reactions: druggedonsurvival
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Carbon Monoxide poisoning created through charcoal burning.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
I can get all those drugs VERY easily, in fact I can get them in the next hour, what i cant get is SN or anything as simple as drink a cup of this and die. Anything harder than that or less final and i might not do it.
Im desperate right now if anyone can understand its probably you guys. I feel frantic trying to ctb.
Ive got a noose rn but its made of a shitty stretchable skipping rope (mostly because im a weak loser and know it wont work).
I want to scream but have no mouth.
I might choose heroin seems best. But first dose better kill me i dont wanna become an even worse junkie
If you can get them so easily I recommend getting ketamine which some people also use to get high. It slows your heart rate and the effects are exacerbated when combined with alcohol. People unintentionally die from it at parties as it either slows your heart rate and puts you into a coma or stops it completely. In the event you go into a coma as long as you're alone it'll still be fatal from the prolonged blood inhibition

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
If you can get them so easily I recommend getting ketamine which some people also use to get high. It slows your heart rate and the effects are exacerbated when combined with alcohol. People unintentionally die from it at parties as it either slows your heart rate and puts you into a coma or stops it completely. In the event you go into a coma as long as you're alone it'll still be fatal from the prolonged blood inhibition
Thank you, im ordering charcoal and exit bag stuff today or tommorow and have a rope, i might mix those with the ket and alcohol and rope and hope for the best
I got news this morning that half my coursework group is dropping the module leaving me with all the work and one guy who does NOTHING. So now my degree is FULLY fucked, and i cant schedule a mental health appointment anywhere. Ive never hated myself more than now and thats a high fucking bar

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023

Can I get fentanyl or heroin in the uk? I would be interested to go to the uk if I could get either of them. In which city can they be found? Also how can I get them?