• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Are you able to work? I have been hospitalized 10 times and cannot work anymore. I used to be a hard worker too.
Nope, not able to work mainly because of the antipsychotic drug side effects. But even if I was off the drugs I don't think I would be able to work. Yep, same, I was a good worker up until I got diagnosed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, DyingMiND and Dead Meat
O

Oya

Whiteflag
Jul 27, 2022
I have autoimmune dysfunction, which arrived on the back of my 1st vax in March 2021. Ive had a Year of constant belly pain. My body buzzes all over. Bladder and bowel have become neurogenic ie, dont work.well. Drs don't know what to do. Ive,lost weight. I was healthy and fit before but now at 36, im dying. I hoped it may cure but ive accepted that life cannot go,on like this. I hope i die suddenly but now i guess i will find peace on my terms. I hope yo

If you are suffering physically and cannot take one more day of it, but just drag on with the faintest of hope then please message me. I want to know what it is like for you and how you have dealt with it whatever it is for however long. The thing driving me nuts is this constant urge to urinate and I have gotten to the point where I am using long term antibiotics but it's already been six months and when I wake up I feel like I am entering a nightmare. I never know how the day is going to go as my bladder runs the show and have become pretty much housebound as I barely leave the house because of issues like finding a public bathroom. I also don't know where I am going to hurt and how much as it is so intense that even painkillers just numbed out my mind a little but I could still feel the pain in my core. When this first started my doctor compared it to water torture and it really is as one of my most basic functions have been drastically affected. It all happened after they rammed me with a catheter in a hospital almost six years ago and I feel that it is time to go already because I just feel like a burden on everyone. I hate my fucking existence so much.
A film- The Beach- the story line in it where a man gets bitten by a shark, hes taken to the village, his vocal pain noise puts a negative on the energy of the rest of the villagers, they place him external off village grounds so not to disrupt them....
I feel my mother and son should do this with me, so many years have gone by so negative, they wish to live they wish for a future, I dont wish to taint it any longer. __ apologises I dont believe I've replied in the correct place

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowillow and Rational man
lights_are_on

lights_are_on

unfortunately
Apr 9, 2022
Me. I wish I didn't have a physical body. I'm so tired of constant physical punishment from it, so pointless. Hate every day.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, Sick of it all, Mixo and 6 others
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Chronic illness since taking a prescription (Accutane) many years ago. Started off with severe sexual dysfunction and severe brain fog. I was still quite young (17) when it happened, so I didn't how much worse things could get and began self-medication because no doctors were helping.

After several years of self medicating, I made myself much worse and now have so many more issues with anhedonia and insomnia being the worst. It's been nearly 7 years since this all began, and I no longer want to live.

Even though I've wanted to die for quite some time now, I struggle because I feel like everything else in my life is completely fine. But I guess that that's the cruelty of chronic illness: It completely saps your ability to enjoy everything else you have in your life (especially anhedonia). Despite what I just said, I feel like I'm approaching the end; however, this isn't the first time I've felt this way (just look at the post history)... I've come really close to attempting before, so we'll see what happens this time. A part of me wants me to feel so overwhelmingly hopeless that I just go through with it so that I am no longer stuck in this tortuous limbo.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Sick of it all, Dead Meat and 4 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
I totally get you. People, especially physicians, who have never suffered any significant detrimental effects of a medication will always say "that can't happen" with full confidence. What a load of BS! Anything is possible. If severe side effects exist in their literature, then even worse things can occur. It's plainly obvious with how I appear, but they still deny that anything is occurring. It seems that, nowadays, most physicians don't even want to examine you with their hands but rather 'talk' about your complaints. God forbid that they actually agree with you and believe your story. So, in most cases, they just chalk it up to a psych condition and say "we can't help you". Bloody fockers.
Well spoken,
exactly my story in a nutshell...

Just suffering in isolation now.
Fuck them, the ignorant will suffer in hell.
But even hell is a walk in the park compared to this shit. So they're lucky.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, DyingMiND and 1 other person
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
The doctor I saw this week is trying to get insurance to run a test for multiple sclerosis, as my bladder problems and muscle spasms in my back would seem to indicate that. I hope the diagnosis for that is positive, because if that were the case there would be no turning back. I joined a group on facebook for overactive bladder syndrome and it is fucking dire, with people discussing the types of diapers they wear. And catheters.... jesus christ my life got really shitty with no warning. Like, within the space of a month. If I were an outside observer I would laugh at my new situation and how comically fucked I am.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowillow, Sick of it all and 2 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Chronic illness since taking a prescription (Accutane) many years ago. Started off with severe sexual dysfunction and severe brain fog. I was still quite young (17) when it happened, so I didn't how much worse things could get and began self-medication because no doctors were helping.

After several years of self medicating, I made myself much worse and now have so many more issues with anhedonia and insomnia being the worst. It's been nearly 7 years since this all began, and I no longer want to live.
I'm curious what you did to self medicate and had an adverse effect?
I'm in drug induced hell too. And i'm researching self help but i know it's dangerous too.

thanks

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Sick of it all
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Totally. 22F with Sjogren and small fiber neuropathy...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Sick of it all and Dead Meat
S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
All ear problems here with me.

Subjective Tinnitus, with ETD but the real killer is Middle Ear Myoclonus. Had surgeries but made it worse.

Basically my entire day feels and sounds like being electrocuted in my head.

Can't even have a conversation with another person.

I love life but this isn't life.
Won't go on much longer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowillow, Sick of it all and 2 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I have a degenerative eye condition which affects me in a variety of ways. It gets me very down.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowillow, rationaltake and 3 others
G

GhostNote

Aug 23, 2022
Severe pain hyperacusis mainly, but a multitude of other ear related conditons. All avoidable if the world educated us better about the risks of noise exposure and the possibility of acoustic trauma.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowillow, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I'm sorry man. this medical system is a joke.
I'm crippled after short use of an antidepressant 2 years ago. Can't walk, wheelchair, unbearable, and i mean UNBEARABLE torture pain all over, neuropathy etc. Can't barely prepare food etc.
All doctors, neurologists, run tests and all negative. Like i'm joking. Anxiety disorder they say, idiots.
Lost my beloving job, my marriage, my friends, the bond with my family, everything. And in the future i guess i lose my income because of no proper diagnosis.

Everybody denies that a so called 'medicin' can do this.
Pharmaceutical companies have the perfect crime by damaging the nervous system on a cellular untraceable level with their chemical poisons.
Fuck them, these CEO's need a painful suffering death

Even hell is a walk in the park compared to this shit.

I have the feeling that these doctors don't want to give a diagnosis, because they are scared we will file a lawsuit against these drug/vax companies and their names will be exposed in those lawsuits because they wrote that diagnosis on paper. They are afraid of their job and of being held accountable, because in the end they're runned by pharma themselves.

best wishes to you
stay strong
Are you perfectly sure it's related? Maybe it could be, but it seems to me like an entirely different problem

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Astronauta and RN12
W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022
Chronic health issues caused by years of psychiatric drugs and possibly long term effects of an eating disorder. Currently attempting to withdraw from a benzo but in a really bad position. I was kindling without realizing it and my stupid psychiatrist never told me about responsible benzo usage. The absolute worst physical symptom by far is this awful chronic dizziness that I've suffered with on and off for over a decade.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, RN12 and Dead Meat
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
me, i have stated many time if i didn't have these problems i could easily live happily.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, starcrazy, Dead Meat and 1 other person
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I had a laser treatment that was recommended by a dermatologist for a skin condition that I don't think I even had. It ruined my once pretty face, I don't look like myself anymore, I'm in constant pain because of it, always swollen, can't sleep comfortably or even lie down, can't go out in the sun or anywhere warm (bye, travelling or even going for a walk outside and enjoying nature), can't work, can't exercise or do anything I love, basically I'm a prisoner in my home. Your face is how you express yourself, how you experience the world and what you show to the world, and mine is ruined. I'm miserable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, shattered dreams, Sick of it all and 2 others
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Are you perfectly sure it's related? Maybe it could be, but it seems to me like an entirely different problem
i'm 10000% certain. I felt poisoned severely on that drug.

And this makes a lot clear: (2minute read)

''Over the years, Paxil has come under scrutiny for a number of serious complications linked to the drug. As a result, GSK has spent millions in lawsuit settlements, and recently agreed to pay $8 billion in fines for fraudulently marketing several of its products, including Paxil.''

The evil manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline, or better said GlaxoShitKline paid 8 billion usd in lawsuit settlements for withelding safety data, health care fraud and damaged people and suicides. No doubt on my mind. Those settlements were years ago And still this poison is prescribed like candy.
Before this i ran 10km (2019), now i'm in a wheelchair in chronic pain begging for death.

Money is everything this business is about.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, shattered dreams, Hollowillow and 2 others
W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022

''Over the years, Paxil has come under scrutiny for a number of serious complications linked to the drug. As a result, GSK has spent millions in lawsuit settlements, and recently agreed to pay $8 billion in fines for fraudulently marketing several of its products, including Paxil.''

The evil manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline, or better said GlaxoShitKline paid 8 billion usd in lawsuit settlements for withelding safety data, health care fraud and damaged people and suicides. No doubt on my mind. Those settlements were years ago And still this poison is prescribed like candy.
Before this i ran 10km (2019), now i'm in a wheelchair in chronic pain begging for death.

Paxil was the first drug I was put on. At the age of EIGHT. Of course, I think all psychiatric meds have the potential to cause irreversible harm.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, chronicallybroken and Dead Meat
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Paxil was the first drug I was put on. At the age of EIGHT. Of course, I think all psychiatric meds have the potential to cause irreversible harm.
holy shit, age 8. It breaks my heart to hear that's even legal. God help us. The horror i experienced on that drug is unimaginable. I can't imagine a child of 8 going trough that adverse reaction and not even be able to stand up for itself.

This world is sick.

And you're right i read and studied a lot since i'm ruined. !!ALL!! psychiatric drugs can have irreversible side effects. Same with most of the antibiotics. (Especially Fluoroquinolone AB's and Metronidazole/Flagyl) don't touch it.

No problem that that's the case, but we need to be informed about that on forehand

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat and whatstheporpoise15
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022

WOW, I didn't know

Evil f**ing corporation, CEO needs to serve a lifetime
I had a laser treatment that was recommended by a dermatologist for a skin condition that I don't think I even had. It ruined my once pretty face, I don't look like myself anymore, I'm in constant pain because of it, always swollen, can't sleep comfortably or even lie down, can't go out in the sun or anywhere warm (bye, travelling or even going for a walk outside and enjoying nature), can't work, can't exercise or do anything I love, basically I'm a prisoner in my home. Your face is how you express yourself, how you experience the world and what you show to the world, and mine is ruined. I'm miserable.
World is just too freaking random... it seems that everything needed just a little small something for it not to happen, but in our case, random circumstances were against us

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Evil f**ing corporation, CEO needs to serve a lifetime
Indeed, but all pharmaceutical companies are the same. They all have paid billions and billions in lawsuits. ALL of them. But you never hear that in the mainstream media. CNN is even sponsored by Pfizer they recieve millions in sponsormoney. Why you think that is? Exactly.... you don't speak negatively about your own sponsors. Then you shoot yourself in the foot. These companies are smart. And sadly it's legal.

Bayer has billions in lawsuits for damaged people because of their damage done with fluoroquinolone antibiotics (still prescribed), RoundUp etc.
All those companies Pfizer, Bayer, GSK, Johnson&Johnson, Rocher etc etc are all in it for the money and they reserve profit (blood)money for their lawsuits. 30 billion profit on a drug, 2-5 billion reserved for the lawsuits of injured people = 25 billion profit.
That's how it works. I found out how that worked too late sadly.

If you dive into this subject you will be horrified and wants to leave this sick world even faster.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, shattered dreams, Astronauta and 2 others
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
lamento ouvir sua situação. Tínhamos a vacina de boa fé, mas algumas pessoas adoeceram ou morreram. Não tenho certeza de quanto tempo posso continuar, mas todas as outras notícias com esta informação em todos os lugares, estou quase pronto para deixar este

lamento ouvir sua situação. Tínhamos a vacina de boa fé, mas algumas pessoas adoeceram ou morreram. Não tenho certeza de quanto tempo posso continuar, mas com esta e todas as outras notícias terríveis em todos os lugares, estou quase pronto para deixar este mundo. Paz❤
Eu também fui lesionada pela vacina covid 😭
Eu era absolutamente saudável até tomar esse veneno.

• Aww..
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Eu também fui lesionada pela vacina covid 😭
Eu era absolutamente saudável até tomar esse veneno.
Não me pode arrepender. Infelizmente, fizemos a vacina cómoda de boa fé e, embora houvesse preocupações, não era conhecida na altura. Desejo-lhe paz.

Reactions: Astronauta
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I'm curious what you did to self medicate and had an adverse effect?
I'm in drug induced hell too. And i'm researching self help but i know it's dangerous too.

thanks

I had been self medicating for many years before running into an issue. The majority of stuff that's out there legally is probably safe, but in my case, I just ended up reacting terribly to an herbal (Rhodiola Rosea). Most people react just fine to this, but it gave me terrible insomnia and worsened emotional blunting. This sent me off the deep end after several months of having these new issues on top of the issue I was already suffering from Accutane.

During this time, I decided I needed to self medicate more because, as you probably could guess, no one else was able to help me and I didn't feel like doing nothing was helping either. So I took more drugs, both experimental peptides and prescription drugs (that I imported from other countries), and surprise surprise, I got even worse.

With that being said, I believe that there are a lot of supplements out there that offer a potential high reward for quite low risk,. I'll also say that staying clear of herbals is probably a good bet. I believe that they're higher risk than other legal supplements out there.

I hope you're able to find relief.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and tiny_dancer
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Wrote about this in the megathread already I must admit, but I'm fucking lonely so here I steal a bit more internet.

Definitely one of the main reasons for me feeling as I do is physical health. I have a (relatively) recent history of enduring anal fissures, which for me I can only succinctly describe as feeling like shitting broken glass and bleeding rectally, and then an hour later feeling like someone has stuck a soldering iron inside your rectum and cranked it to max. Also have a lifelong history of significant hemorrhoids which never caused any problems until the first fissure, at which point they are likely causing recurrences. As in they prevent me from having complete evacuations, are sore and tender unless I I have a perfect shit, which on their own might be fine but I've become so hyper-aware of any anal sensitivity I am so incredibly stressed out by the act of defecating that I basically structure my entire day around it and am constantly thinking about how everything I do (food, meds, stress, everything) will affect my bowel movements. Best of all in the last few months' attempt to "gently" complete dumps with diaphragmatic pressure I have worsened previously minimal rhoids.

Only been able to see one specialist about this (yay Canada) who said the only options in his opinion are daily management or a surgery that would make fissures seem enjoyable. The new rhoids have coincidentally been worse since that day and I feel most days like I'm going to snap. I wonder how much better I might be able to function if this one dimension of my constellation of issues was magically gone. I feel like I would have so much more confidence, courage, and so on like I used to. I'm about to take a "leave" from work cause of it (standing all day is not great) and wonder if I should just quit outright, let my life go even more to shit so I can get to a place where I can ctb more easily. Ahhh.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and tiny_dancer
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Disabled since childhood, bladder problems, short as a 10 year guy, anxiety and feeling empty every day, so the depression was not cured either but i love my life (nope)

• Aww..
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
There was a time when I still had hope and pictured an amazing life I'd start to lead once I got cured. I will never have a normal functioning body. To be healthy is all I've ever desired. If I don't get to have it, well, peaceful death suits as perfect solution.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Cryptonite, tiny_dancer and 1 other person
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Back injury and brain damage 😵😣

• Aww..
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Tem certeza absoluta de que está relacionado? Talvez possa ser, mas me parece um problema totalmente diferente
Eu estou assim depois da vacina covid. As farmacêuticas , médicos e políticos são organizações criminosas. Minha vida foi arruinada. Era saudável até tomar esse veneno.

• Aww..
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
If you are suffering physically and cannot take one more day of it, but just drag on with the faintest of hope then please message me. I want to know what it is like for you and how you have dealt with it whatever it is for however long. The thing driving me nuts is this constant urge to urinate and I have gotten to the point where I am using long term antibiotics but it's already been six months and when I wake up I feel like I am entering a nightmare. I never know how the day is going to go as my bladder runs the show and have become pretty much housebound as I barely leave the house because of issues like finding a public bathroom. I also don't know where I am going to hurt and how much as it is so intense that even painkillers just numbed out my mind a little but I could still feel the pain in my core. When this first started my doctor compared it to water torture and it really is as one of my most basic functions have been drastically affected. It all happened after they rammed me with a catheter in a hospital almost six years ago and I feel that it is time to go already because I just feel like a burden on everyone. I hate my fucking existence so much.
Yes... so much pain.

Got beaten by a security guard & cops said I deserved it

Hit by a car. Hispital said it's just in my head, sent me home, left me crippled to shit in my bed & starve...

And now no one believe that acid spills can burn my lungs & eyes & gun & skin off fir months, deep in everything in my home, making chemicals offgas. (Halp!)

I feel like I could find a fix for you more easily, can you fix mine?

God forbid but... First... Diapers.

I was hoping that it was from diabetes because cutting out sugar & grains us hard as hell but simple. I think you should. Boost your vitamin c like mad. It makes collagen to heal, stretchy body including my bigger bladder, helps with pain, even mood... And fight infection with immune cell production... I take 2x 2 gram of C everyday.

I wish you could sue whoever put the catheter. They put a camera to see my bladder once... Maybe they can see & repair? But I wouldn't trust them, they'd hurt me again.
I
Chronic pain is the main thing driving me to suicide, I was able to bear the mental illness side on itself but now I have constant digestive issues since two years ago. My throat and esophagus hurt all the time but especially after eating due to reflux which they have found no cause nor solution for. Food makes my stomach hurt and I have mild diarrhea that simply doesn't go away, I have tried treatments and tests to no avail, 0 improvement.

In my teens always dealt with constant headaches and joint pain so I wrecked my stomach with painkillers for good, still can't really do any strenuous exercise without my joints becoming very painful (another condition for which doctors never found anything) so I am extremely weak for a guy, I have constant back pain as well which I've tried to correct with milder exercises like yoga and stretches and again no results! Any one thing could be bearable but being depressed, autistic, anxious, lonely and just a reject all around combined with everything it's just too much for me. I feel like every day I am under literal torture, I hate that I have to eat at all. I hate that despite so many issues professional help has done nothing but waste my money, time, wreck my health with meds even more and get my hopes up just to crush them back down. I wish anything helped at all, it feels like every year I have a new pain, but this is the first year where I truly feel like I reached my capacity.

And the cherry on top is that I have no money for expensive tests or specialists to look into complex issues, they barely even exist in my country anyway (3rd world with barely a few million in population)
I love mob psycho 100 too.

Try banning grains (corn too) & sugar (inflammation, intolerances)

Eat as much vitamin c as you can. Veggies, fruits, bone broth... I take 2 x 2g of vitamin C minimum. That makes collagen. In joints, spine... Etc.

That used to help me a lot until using acid cleaners that I can't remove poison me faster than I can heal...
I
Chronic pain is the main thing driving me to suicide, I was able to bear the mental illness side on itself but now I have constant digestive issues since two years ago. My throat and esophagus hurt all the time but especially after eating due to reflux which they have found no cause nor solution for. Food makes my stomach hurt and I have mild diarrhea that simply doesn't go away, I have tried treatments and tests to no avail, 0 improvement.

In my teens always dealt with constant headaches and joint pain so I wrecked my stomach with painkillers for good, still can't really do any strenuous exercise without my joints becoming very painful (another condition for which doctors never found anything) so I am extremely weak for a guy, I have constant back pain as well which I've tried to correct with milder exercises like yoga and stretches and again no results! Any one thing could be bearable but being depressed, autistic, anxious, lonely and just a reject all around combined with everything it's just too much for me. I feel like every day I am under literal torture, I hate that I have to eat at all. I hate that despite so many issues professional help has done nothing but waste my money, time, wreck my health with meds even more and get my hopes up just to crush them back down. I wish anything helped at all, it feels like every year I have a new pain, but this is the first year where I truly feel like I reached my capacity.

And the cherry on top is that I have no money for expensive tests or specialists to look into complex issues, they barely even exist in my country anyway (3rd world with barely a few million in population)
I love mob psycho 100 too.

Try banning grains (corn too) & sugar (inflammation, intolerances)

Eat as much vitamin c as you can. Veggies, fruits, bone broth... I take 2 x 2g of vitamin C minimum. That makes collagen. In joints, spine... Etc.

That used to help me a lot until using acid cleaners that I can't remove poison me faster than I can heal...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
A
Oi. Não tenho certeza se você tem o que estou sofrendo, mas depois de receber a vacina COVID, todos os meus músculos e tecidos adiposos do meu corpo estão se desgastando / atrofiando. Literalmente todos os músculos do meu corpo são desperdiçados. Tornei-me totalmente incapacitado, incapaz de cuidar de mim de qualquer maneira. Cada parte do meu corpo é apenas osso... E com isso vem uma dor severa. Perdi músculos nas mãos, pés, braços, pernas, coluna, etc. À medida que os músculos se desgastam, eles se tornam moles (também dolorosos) e não podem fornecer suporte. Não consigo andar direito e arrastar os pés. Não consigo usar muito as mãos porque estão finas e doloridas... Mal consigo segurar um celular. Qualquer coisa mais pesada pode causar deslocamento e possível fratura. Minhas vértebras espinhais estão expostas e você pode senti-las saindo de forma muito proeminente logo abaixo da pele com os dedos. Com os músculos degenerando, eles ficam sem suporte e sob pressão significativa, que não é apenas dolorosa, mas pode escorregar e causar compressão da medula espinhal (e subsequente paralisia). A dor que tenho é intolerável, mas a perda de tecido muscular e adiposo continua. Meu corpo parou de defecar completamente e meus olhos ficaram extremamente secos. Eu sei que tudo está relacionado aos nervos porque meus intestinos não respondem aos laxantes estimulantes e apenas os laxantes osmóticos mal funcionam. Todos os testes deram negativo para qualquer coisa! É muito visível e facilmente palpável pelas mãos, mas os médicos que tenho estão mentindo por algum motivo afirmando que nada está errado. WTF? Quer dizer, eu não posso inventar essas coisas. Eles só querem seguir laboratórios e exames, mas é tão aparente. Acho que seus egos são grandes demais para admitir que algo está absolutamente errado comigo, mas eles não sabem por quê. Eles não estão me examinando adequadamente, anotando minhas queixas subjetivas no meu prontuário e não me dando diagnósticos apropriados. Eu sei que eles estão evitando o uso da palavra "atrofia" no meu diagnóstico. O único neurologista que eu tinha me deixou como paciente porque eu discordava dele. Moro em uma cidade pequena com pouquíssimos neurologistas, então todos se conhecem. Bem, ele convenientemente disse a eles para não me aceitarem como paciente porque sou rejeitado por todos. Nem meu médico de família inútil vai procurar especialistas para eu ver... Tenho que procurar e depois pedir para ele me encaminhar. Mas então sou rejeitado por cada um dizendo "eles não podem me ajudar". Há alguma conspiração (não, eu' não estou delirando) que os médicos têm contra mim. É como se eles estivessem tentando não me examinar adequadamente ou realmente admitir que algo está errado. Todas as anotações médicas estão em um sistema, para que todos os provedores possam ler seu prontuário. Assim, eles apenas olham para o meu gráfico e lêem todas as bobagens fabricadas e acreditam que não há nada de errado ou que é "tudo na minha cabeça". Que bobagem do caralho. Eu não posso nem mudar de médico porque é muito difícil conseguir um novo, muito menos um honesto. Então, com toda a invenção no meu prontuário, não posso nem mesmo ir a uma clínica suíça para um VAD porque parece que não tenho nada de errado com o meu ou tenho problemas muito pequenos. Eu sei que eles estão fazendo isso intencionalmente comigo, mas não sei por quê. O que estão fazendo é antiético, injusto e cruel... Me fazendo sofrer imensamente. Eu não' Não sei o que eles têm a ganhar. Mesmo que os testes sejam "negativos", a maioria de todos os músculos envolvidos tem espasmos que são definitivamente neurológicos. Mas, eles não poderiam se importar em tudo. Não consigo me vestir, tomar banho ou mesmo ir para a cama sozinha. A dor é tão forte que ninguém aguenta. Sou como um cão moribundo que precisa se livrar de sua miséria, mas ninguém está me colocando para baixo. Há um ano e meio, eu estava em ótimas condições físicas. Exercitava-se regularmente e era muito musculoso. Agora, não sou nada além de pele e osso. Os chamados especialistas se afastaram convenientemente dos meus cuidados e agora estou com um médico de família que apenas se senta em seu banco digitando suas mentiras e nem se preocupa em se levantar para me examinar. Eu nunca tive um problema médico em toda a minha vida e agora eu ' Estou basicamente morrendo definhando sem ninguém se importar. Não sou jovem e tenho que contar com meus pais muito idosos para me dar cuidados paliativos.
Aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo.Era saudável. A vacina covid arruinou minha vida.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and DyingMiND