• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Hey there everyone, Im new here. I was trying to find information on Propofol as a method for CTB. I had a look at the Resources section but couldn't find anything there. It seems that everyone is more interested in SN. Although in my mind and in the research I have done, Propofol is a very good CTB method. Im hoping to find people here that have also considered Propofol and wish to discuss its merits as a CTB method.

Theres been so much debate about the possibility of suicide with Propofol and much of this has come about because the maximum dose that was thought to be injectable, before the individual lost consciousness and was incapable of injecting more, was one vial (200 mg which is equivalent to a standard anesthetic induction dose of 2.5 mg/kg . But Propofol has been and continues to be an effective method of suicide. Some people have used much larger doses of propofol (400mg+) for rapid, continuous IV infusion (drug inflow continues despite loss of consciousness), effectively resulting in death. Other "successful" suicides have used a very rapid injection of a normal dose (2.5mg/kg) of Propofol. Either way, they say Propofol induces euphoric feelings, sexual hallucinations and has a sedative and relaxing effect and who does not want to CTB that way? Looking forward to hearing what people have to say about Propofol.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@ThatsEnoughForMe had several great posts on it, but no idea if he is still here. It's a very peaceful way to go but requires not just IV injection but an IV port and likely a continuous infusion to work. This is beyond the ability or tolerance for most here. This site is heavily focused on methods not requiring IV, but some options are discussed.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
@ThatsEnoughForMe had several great posts on it, but no idea if he is still here. It's a very peaceful way to go but requires not just IV injection but an IV port and likely a continuous infusion to work. This is beyond the ability or tolerance for most here. This site is heavily focused on methods not requiring IV, but some options are discussed.
Hey thanks for that, really appreciate it. I personally have no issues with IV. I also have the skills to set that up myself as well, so thats not an issue, nor is getting the equipment I need to do it. Im surprised that it doesnt have much traction as a method despite the IV issue. Thankyou also for the other rmembers name, Ill check them out.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
It works wonders but you'd probably need proper medical equipment not to mention acquiring the drug it self.

I've had it for surgery twice, no euphoria or sexual visions but terrible burning sensations and mild hallucinations. Positive side it's lights out very fast. Not "oh feel a bit sleepy" just "oh..."

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's non scheduled and used for vet work as well. It can definitely be acquired. Other than the difficulty curve in use, the short shelf life and heat sensitivity is another drawback. All that said, as I mentioned, it can be as peaceful as any other agent out there

Reactions: Sunset Limited
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
It works wonders but you'd probably need proper medical equipment not to mention acquiring the drug it self.

I've had it for surgery twice, no euphoria or sexual visions but terrible burning sensations and mild hallucinations. Positive side it's lights out very fast. Not "oh feel a bit sleepy" just "oh..."
I have no difficulty acquiring it, nor the equipment necessary for it. Shame I wont get to experience any sexual hallucinations tho, that really cud have been some way to CTB. I see that some people document their CTB here. That cud have made for some interesting, perhaps enlightening reading no doubt for the forum. I dont think the jury is out on that one yet tho as I've heard from a number of people now who have used Propofol that they too experienced quite graphic sexual hallucinations. However these were people were abusing it rather than having a one off dose before surgery so perhaps more a feature of their use. I'm still to learn so much about Propofol but what I have researched thus far makes me feel quite confident in using it to CTB. I'm working on a protocol fit for purpose but still some edges to iron out, but none the less making gd inroads.
It's non scheduled and used for vet work as well. It can definitely be acquired. Other than the difficulty curve in use, the short shelf life and heat sensitivity is another drawback. All that said, as I mentioned, it can be as peaceful as any other agent out there
Yes shelf life is an issue that I'm currently looking at. Unfortunately the emulsifier they use seems to make
Yes the shelf life is something I'm looking into at the moment. Unfortunately the high lipophilicity means that good propofol miscibility can only be achieved in lipophilic substances or organic solvents. So while there are numerous advantages to using Propofol as an effective anaesthetic agent, the emulsifying agent limits its applications and introduces issues like shelf life. Not sure of the way around this as yet. Aap you seem knowledgeable. Do you know much about storing Propofol?

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'd literally store it exactly as the manufacturer suggests. Too cold or too hot will crack the emulsion. Because of the fact it is an emulsion, there is not much that can be done to extend the shelf life.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019

Hi buddy. Yes still here :( For some personal reasons, I requested the propofol thread to be deleted. Then I realized that this was a mistake. Propofol thread is on the forum again. It's unfair for anyone who takes the time to write a post on the thread.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propofol.23506/

Reactions: Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, glad you are still here. I saw the thread was deleted, and assumed you had your own reasons for doing so. Certainly no apology is needed!

glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
two days ago I went under general anaesthesia to get my wisdom teeth removed. I remember them injecting me with the drug and I was out cold in about 5 seconds. I'd love to go this way, but sadly I am going to have to stick with asphyxia since I obviously can't get hold of the drugs used in this.