• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

ScentOfJoy

Apr 4, 2024
Hi, I am brand new to this site yet I am very desperate for death. I am a person who is willing to spend alot of his saving on purchasing a chemical known as "Tetrodotoxin", which is commercially available in my country. Tetrodotoxin is a potent marine neurotoxin which is present in pufferfish, and is exteremly lethal with no known cure. Here is how it is described in an article: In human, the lethal dose of tetrodotoxin is around 1 to 2 mg and the minimum dose necessary to cause symptoms has been estimated to be 0.2 mg. The onset of symptoms of tetrodotoxin intoxication usually occurs from 10 to 45 minutes after ingestion, but may be delayed by three hours or more. Paraesthesia appears in the face and extremities, which may be followed by dizziness or numbness. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and epigastric pain may also be present. Later, respiratory symptoms such as rapid breathing may follow. Low blood pressure, convulsions and irregular heart rate may occur. In most instances, the patients retain consciousness until shortly before death, which usually takes place within the first six hours. All humans are susceptible to tetrodotoxin poisoning. There are currently no known antidotes or antitoxins to tetrodotoxin. The treatment of symptoms is therefore supportive.

I want someone to confirm that this is a good idea and that my death will not be too painful, (I don't mind a little pain). This is a very experimental idea and I think it is effective as I will defintley dead if I consume enough. (DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AS SURVIVAL COULD MEAN PARALYSIS) I plan on ingesting 5 mg of this poison via injection for a guaranteed death.

Here is the source I was using:

PM me for more information and datasheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joarga
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
You're conscious and aware but paralysed. Death happens through hypoxia as a result of the paralysis of the diaphragm and resulting respiratory failure. That takes hours, as you mention. No thanks...

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This sounds like the perfect plan for a painful, horrifying death.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Waiting to die for 6 hours while experiencing a lot of uncomfortable symptoms certainly does not sound like a peaceful way to go. But it might be great for masochists.