• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

clarelively

clarelively

dead girl walking
Aug 5, 2019
Welp, so i've been prone to anger since i was very young, even the smallest thing can make me explode, and when i do it's like all my senses have blinded and all i can think about is how can i hurt the person who made me mad. But after a few hours i would come back to my senses and thought "why was i mad at that?" And if i did something violent towards the person i would send him or her a million apologies, i felt true remorse. My behavior is pushing everyone away, and i feel very lonely. I need to know whether anyone here have a similar problem.

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Yea I can understand, as years went by I became very angry. Angry at life and angry at people a bit angry at myself and these days I am mostly alone. When I got to this point and saw all those school shooters and other shooters I understood why they did those things. When everything in your life is not going in your favor, people don't care about you, maybe they even bully you, when you don't know what to do with your life and the things you want to do are unattainable, when you are poor, when you hate yourself, when you have felt sad every day for years it can be expected that such person can do those things.

Sometimes I fantasize about some horrible things but I don't think I would do that. But if I got in a fight I think that built up hate would make me do terrible stuff. I can relate to that "senses blinded" part. It happened to me once in a fight and afterwards felt good though not gonna lie. They way I kind of deal with anger is I lift weights and exercise. Just use that anger to lift shit. But that hardly does anything it just tires you out and makes you forget things for a while. I haven't found any good solution for that.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
It takes a lot to make me angry.
I refuse to let other people and their drama stress me out.
But the few that have managed to push me to that limit are honoured by having their name added to "The shit list". There's only one way to get off the list (sure you can have a guess at what that might be). What's more, strange and inexplicable things tend to happen to people on the list.
Enough said about that.
Then there's another kind of anger (probably more frustration). Usually a result of unresponsive technology, the standard response is to either throw the offending item out of the window, or to just torch the bugger!!

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I can relate. I don't handle anger well. The best solution is not to be around people at all. Unfortunately it's impossible to avoid them unless I never leave the appt. I really wish that was an option.

Reactions: clarelively
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Always had anger issues. Been a struggle to keep them in check.
Only one time in my adult life did I let it out and I'm still tortured by the damage I caused myself that day.

Reactions: clarelively