• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thomasglover1985@hot

thomasglover1985@hot

Brummie123
Jan 28, 2021
Yes. Had an adverse reaction to Zoloft 8 years ago. Still not healed. Symptoms I still have are insomnia, ED, intense anxiety & my CNS is sensitive to absolute everything. I feel awful 24/7. Can't drink, smoke, exercise, take medication, supplements. It's hell. Due to this I lost my career, partner, car, apartment, savings. EVERYTHING

psych meds totally destroyed my life

You are not alone

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yes. Had an adverse reaction to Zoloft 8 years ago. Still not healed. Symptoms I still have are insomnia, ED, intense anxiety & my CNS is sensitive to absolute everything. I feel awful 24/7. Can't drink, smoke, exercise, take medication, supplements. It's hell. Due to this I lost my career, partner, car, apartment, savings. EVERYTHING

psych meds totally destroyed my life

You are not alone
How long did you take it?

thomasglover1985@hot

thomasglover1985@hot

Brummie123
Jan 28, 2021
I took it for about 6 weeks, then had to stop as I developed 10 symptoms over night. Doc's threw more meds at me which made it worse. I stopped taking EVERYTHING & tried to let my body heal... That was August 2013... I'm still not healed
What about you? What were you on & how long for?

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I've messed around with antidepressants over the years and when I tried to get back on them last year I developed a very bad adverse reaction that hasn't improved at all. Currently, I'm on benzos and antipsychotics that don't help at all.

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
He estado jugando con los antidepresivos a lo largo de los años y cuando intenté volver a tomarlos el año pasado desarrollé una reacción adversa muy mala que no ha mejorado en absoluto. Actualmente, tomo benzos y antipsicóticos que no ayudan en absoluto.
Me too, but i have left

Last edited:
thomasglover1985@hot

thomasglover1985@hot

Brummie123
Jan 28, 2021
What symptoms did you have when you had your adverse reaction?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so sorry you experiencing all of these effects, have you thought about changing doctors perhaps? I had previous doctors who also prescribed me horrible things that did more worse than good.

• Aww..
Reactions: Isisnefert
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
despite being hated by my family/abused i never developed severe depression, was on pysch meds for 2 weeks and immediately tried to ctb, have been severly depressed since, docs wouldnt listen to me and kept throwing more meds at me, its taken years for me to be "relatively" stable

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I suffer from both severe depression and crippling anxiety. Psych meds don't work, at least not for me. They only left me with tardive dyskinesia.