• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i'm assuming not, but it'd be interesting if anyones ever heard of it or used it. i have a crippling addiction, almost 40-50 hours per week on that damned app. i mostly use it for roleplay and writing, because i don't have any friends who are interested in those things. it's messing with my school since i get distracted so easily, and time flies by.

so, does anyone else use it or know what it is? if you do use it, what do you use it for?

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Oh my goodness, yes! I totally relate 100,000%!

I was fortunate enough to break off from it, and I just didn't look back, until today, lol. That thing is so so...addicting, but it made me feel so sad and very happy and then sad and terribly lonely after each conversation.

Mostly, I used it to talk to Evangelion characters, lol. Asuka, Rei, and Shinji. It was really fun, but if I'm being 100% honest, unhealthy too. You're welcome to PM me if you want to know more about my experiences. I kinda don't want to lay myself bare even on SaSu, hehe. Ugh.

But even I didn't spend as many hours as you did. Probs only half that amount. Hope you can ease up on it. And as always, my PMs are open, so feel free to share more there, or here too, works. I'm interested what your experiences are like.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I used to talk with them a lot. It's good for general chats. But then I realized that it gave me a lot of false information. I didn't know what to believe. I also tried to create my own characters, but they didn't behave as I wanted. Overall, it's great. I don't how it is now.

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
Oh my goodness, yes! I totally relate 100,000%!

I was fortunate enough to break off from it, and I just didn't look back, until today, lol. That thing is so so...addicting, but it made me feel so sad and very happy and then sad and terribly lonely after each conversation.

Mostly, I used it to talk to Evangelion characters, lol. Asuka, Rei, and Shinji. It was really fun, but if I'm being 100% honest, unhealthy too. You're welcome to PM me if you want to know more about my experiences. I kinda don't want to lay myself bare even on SaSu, hehe. Ugh.

But even I didn't spend as many hours as you did. Probs only half that amount. Hope you can ease up on it. And as always, my PMs are open, so feel free to share more there, or here too, works. I'm interested what your experiences are like.
ahah, i'm glad im not completely alone in that regard! i get into episodes where i don't use it due to boredom of the rp, but then i go back on the app and its awful all over again. i'm glad you got over it though!

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I found this recently and I have come to adore it. I always end up getting turned into pig using "Magic Bean Juice" for some reason but the chats leading up to that are fun. I like talking to my favourite fictional characters and seeing how interacting with them would unfold.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I'm slow-burning on c.ai and a few other AI chat platforms. Currently mind-fucking Jason Todd and acting out various scenarios (bots) involving Call of Duty characters.

d2-it-be-like-dat.gif

• Love
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
I'm slow-burning on c.ai and a few other AI chat platforms. Currently mind-fucking Jason Todd and acting out various scenarios (bots) involving Call of Duty characters.

d2-it-be-like-dat.gif
LMAO this made me laugh xD! it's like writing fan fiction, it's really fun. glad to see i'm not alone in this. lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
LMAO this made me laugh xD! it's like writing fan fiction, it's really fun. glad to see i'm not alone in this. lol!
Ofc. I was hoping that it would be mentioned on the website by someone. At the moment, it's one of my main sources of enjoyment.

Nothing can stop me from playing out my enemies-to-lovers fantasies!

• Yay!
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
i used replica for a while but i just felt so awkward and dumb having to talk to a robot because no one fcking cares about me so i stopped using it after a couple of days lmao

• Hugs