A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
And by the way when someome has food and somewhere to sleep, he doesn't suffer from lack of money, but from inequality/lack of social status. Seeing other have better opportunities at mating/being respected more/seemingly having more fun than you. If we all live in the forest in an egalitarian society nobody would care about having no money, as long as food is there.
Coudnt agree more

Reactions: Nzbeelover
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I know that if I ever won the lottery or something, that wouldn't be enough to make me want to live out the rest of my life. I wouldn't really have much to spend money on, since what I want most is death. If money wasn't an issue I think I would be gone already.

Reactions: Tiburcio
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
can you send me like $200 lol Im dead broke and dont have the means to die. Your donation would be used on drugs to kill me.

D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
can you send me like $200 lol Im dead broke and dont have the means to die. Your donation would be used on drugs to kill me.

thanks for sending me $1000, i really appreciate it.

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
Legitimately aware how pathetic online panhandling is, but if anyone who didn't know what to do with their money wanted to part with $100-$200, it would make a huge difference for me -- not for CTB, but medical costs, since I'm trying to prolong my life as much as I can over the next few weeks before CTB

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Money isn't a problem for me. I'm mid/ Late 20s with 60k or so. I will atleast be able to leave it for my parents I guess and afford a good method.
Are you interested in a partner we are the only ones from nz

Putridsoul

Putridsoul

Aug 19, 2018
I don't have money owned by myself, though I am being mantained. I don't think that having my own money would change anything however.

As for looks, being good looking has only be a problem for me. Maybe it can be useful for sane people, but for putrid souls like mine it is a horrible curse.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Are you interested in a partner we are the only ones from nz

Sorry I think I would rather do it alone to have my own space etc. If I change my mind though I will get in touch with you.

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
Sorry I think I would rather do it alone to have my own space etc. If I change my mind though I will get in touch with you.
Thank you. I also miss my ex.. dream of them every night. It's been a year and a half and I can't shake the feeling that I'm nothing without them. I havnt been able to make anything of my life since the breakup

K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Had hundreds of thousands in crypto at one point. Took a dive now in the low tens of thousands. Money definitely does not make you happy. It provides convenience sure but that struggle occupies time and gives you drive. I will never be happy

Reactions: atwasoa, Zzzzz and Tiburcio