• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goh.nix

goh.nix

Hopeful
Apr 15, 2023
No need to discuss specifics if you're uncomfortable; I'm just curious how where people live effect them. Does your area affect your health/reasons for being on this site? Does it affect your ability to recover? If yes, how so?

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Do they really have euthanasia I can get like my last therapist recommended?

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Hello from Oregon. I assume you're also from Oregon? I think the weather and stuff here affects peoples mood a lot cuz of the rain and no sun lol. Even my doctor said they recommend everyone in oregon take vitamin d? Something like that. Where I'm from theres lots of small forests and places to go out and hike or stuff but I can't really go outside much. I do like being alone but it sucks being lonely here. Not too much to do unless you go into bigger cities with friends.

Reactions: plurkid
goh.nix

goh.nix

Hopeful
Apr 15, 2023
Hello from Oregon. I assume you're also from Oregon? I think the weather and stuff here affects peoples mood a lot cuz of the rain and no sun lol. Even my doctor said they recommend everyone in oregon take vitamin d? Something like that. Where I'm from theres lots of small forests and places to go out and hike or stuff but I can't really go outside much. I do like being alone but it sucks being lonely here. Not too much to do unless you go into bigger cities with friends.
So true! The lack of vitamin d is real. My doctor said I had like less than half the normal amount lol. And yeah, I'm from Oregon too! I understand the loneliness and I'm sorry you experience that too. I'm in the Willamette Valley, so there's some forests and hiking paths for me, but yeah, on a day-to-day basis, I can't really go out much either. Thanks for your insight about those things!

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
So true! The lack of vitamin d is real. My doctor said I had like less than half the normal amount lol. And yeah, I'm from Oregon too! I understand the loneliness and I'm sorry you experience that too. I'm in the Willamette Valley, so there's some forests and hiking paths for me, but yeah, on a day-to-day basis, I can't really go out much either. Thanks for your insight about those things!
Im also from Willamette Valley 😄
Who is in your profile pic btw they look familiar ☺️

S

Spaceman&Little

Apr 9, 2023
Willamette Valley here too and YES.
For some reason this whole state just feels so lonely and hopeless even though there is nature and beauty everywhere.

G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
I'm in Portland. Haven't posted here in awhile, but still SUICIDAL. Excellent weather though recently in the valley. Alone and mind rotting.

goh.nix

goh.nix

Hopeful
Apr 15, 2023
Im also from Willamette Valley 😄
Who is in your profile pic btw they look familiar ☺️
It's a picrew.me character haha, maybe you've played it too?
Willamette Valley here too and YES.
For some reason this whole state just feels so lonely and hopeless even though there is nature and beauty everywhere.
So fair! I really like the state, but I feel very lonely within it

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn