• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Today I told my dad I sometimes wish I could go away to somewhere else. He thought I was pertaining to my extended family, and while thats part of it the main part is my brother. he wanted to know, but I couldn't tell him. It's not like he can do much and I know he would be caring but eventually dismiss my feelings and call me sensitive or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, my parents know I "wanted to ctb" because I failed to do it last August. However, they now believe I'm a prolifer and love life. I could never tell them truth. Otherwise, I'll end up in a psych and won't be able to live this world for ages.

I understand you couldn't tell your dad everything. It's really hard.

Send you lots of love and hugs!

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Well, my parents know I "wanted to ctb" because I failed to do it last August. However, they now believe I'm a prolifer and love life. I could never tell them truth. Otherwise, I'll end up in a psych and won't be able to live this world for ages.

I understand you couldn't tell your dad everything. It's really hard.

Send you lots of love and hugs!
Thanks. Just told my dad I wish my dick brother was a different kid. He agrees lol

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah, I can't even share anything to my mom without it being about her or how she has it worse. If I tell her about my feelings it always end up with "well, stop doing that."

And she wonders why I dont talk about myself anymore.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yeah, I can't even share anything to my mom without it being about her or how she has it worse. If I tell her about my feelings it always end up with "well, stop doing that."

And she wonders why I dont talk about myself anymore.
My dad has done the whole "snap out of it" so im done

Reactions: Dortydoo
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
As a mother I'd want my children to be able to come to me with something so huge so that I could help them. As someone who wants to be dead I could never tell my mum , for loads of different reasons. Main one being I wouldn't want her to be disappointed in me