• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I probably would if I were planning to die too.

• Aww..
Reactions: Passersby
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
i had it in August. not anymore, i made my peace with death and life. Rather, not having the option to die asap terrified me more. I felt trapped. Maybe you need more time to make peace.. you'll know when you experience anhedonia

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
YES! When I had my first attempt, the closer the day I set for it was coming the more often I had these moments of pure terror and panic and I would wake in the middle of the night in terror. I would remind myself of everything and the terror would pass but then try to catch me off guard again.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not planning to die soon per se, but I would really like to. And there is a great terror that I'm overcome with each morning, realising I'm still in this hell. It's an awful, sickening sense of dread that makes me scared to fall asleep.

Reactions: Stick
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I wake up with bad anxiety most mornings but I don't know what the cause is. The only times that it was about ctb were the mornings I had planned to do it. Now I know it's best (for me) not to set a date. Instead I am going to have my SN and stuff packed and ready to go, and I'm going to wake up every morning at the time I would need to for ctb. (I'll be doing it outside so it has to be early morning) Then when it feels right and my anxiety isn't too bad, I'll do it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find death comforting, whenever I feel at my lowest points it's all I can think about. At least we will all die anyway.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I find death comforting, whenever I feel at my lowest points it's all I can think about. At least we will all die anyway.
That's the thing, it's all of our final destination whether we like it or not.

I guess choosing to get there sooner rather than later depends on how life is treating us.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
We're all jealous. It's like I've just bought a second hand ford focus,and you have a gleaming new ferarri.
Never thought I'd actually succeed in getting it, it feels kinda surreal just having it sitting in my drawers
Sometimes I'm afraid it's too good to be true and one of these days I'll have my house raided by the police or something :/

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Never thought I'd actually succeed in getting it, it feels kinda surreal just having it sitting in my drawers
Sometimes I'm afraid it's too good to be true and one of these days I'll have my house raided by the police or something :/

dont jinx yourself! get it well hidden :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'd keep it in my drawers too, right next to my enormous

pile of jumpers.

Reactions: xLosthopex
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I used to woke up in terror because of my life reality...
But not anymore

Reactions: Valon
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wake up in terror every day due to not being able to breath well or move well and in pain. Not having any escape from the suffering.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
i had it in August. not anymore, i made my peace with death and life. Rather, not having the option to die asap terrified me more. I felt trapped. Maybe you need more time to make peace.. you'll know when you experience anhedonia
I have anhedonia
How do I stop viewing death as horrifying?
I went through that phase in the beginning but I got over it.
How?
I wake up in terror every day due to not being able to breath well or move well and in pain. Not having any escape from the suffering.
I need an illness like that. It would be a great motivator. I have one that's a burden. I cough whenever I swallow my saliva so I let it pool in my mouth for awhile. Choking on my mucus everyday is awful. I can't even meditate anymore because of it! Meditation was helping my ptsd

Last edited: