• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

idreamofwires

idreamofwires

Apr 20, 2024
I was just wondering if anyone else has a set date of when they're going to CTB (of course you don't have to share the date) and if they're going to be doing anything leading up to that date?

As for me, I've cut back my social media (well I only use Reddit and I stopped posting there a month ago) and forum use. I guess I'd rather fade away into the background than just abruptly leave.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I cut out all social media over a year ago but because I hated it and not necessarily part of my plan to ctb. I don't have a specific date as I think that will make me more anxious and less likely to try it. Instead, I practice to feel comfortable with my method and keep living my life until the day I'm really ready.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Setting dates is absolutely pointless and is counter productive.

It sets us up for failure and will give impending panic and anxiety.

Most of us can't set a date to quit smoking or start a diet, let alone kill ourselves.

The only time we can CTB is when we are 100% ready. That could literally be in 5 minutes or 5 decades, we can never know.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Setting dates is absolutely pointless and is counter productive.

It sets us up for failure and will give impending panic and anxiety.

Most of us can't set a date to quit smoking or start a diet, let alone kill ourselves.

The only time we can CTB is when we are 100% ready. That could literally be in 5 minutes or 5 decades, we can never know.
i wonder if anyone is ever 100% ready... i know that if i wait for that ''readiness'' it's highly unlikely i'll be able to do it

Reactions: idreamofwires
C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
i wonder if anyone is ever 100% ready... i know that if i wait for that ''readiness'' it's highly unlikely i'll be able to do it
The ones who are 100% ready have left this life.
I think there is a middle ground: You have to organize and make all pre arrengements (methods and means to CTB in hands, letters, will, donate your belongings etc) and then you can "wait " for the right time.
If you dont move forward in the plan, and just stay passive (e.g. : just praying that you just die in your sleep, which is unlikely), you will never CTB. you must help yourself in the journey in order to the be 100% ready. Just being passive and complaining does not help at all. Its not an easy journey.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
11th june. finally booked the hotel so the date is baked in

and i have exams from late may till then (spanning just over 3 weeks) so uhh. that 😭

i also plan to make a little website (literally like myspace html type) to leave info and links to music and nice things on the internet. maybe some recipes too.
i mostly use reddit, sometimes discord, barely twitter. think i can fade away easily enough on reddit and twitter, discord maybe less so. that said, the number of conversations i've not been able to keep up with either because i forget to reply or i keep thinking i'm gonna ctb soon.. maybe it won't be so difficult. just taking a very very long nap

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I'm hoping to by the end of this year or by summer. I just feel ready to go now, I really feel it is my time. I've waited long enough for things to get better but they only get worse. I am longing for peace.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
This year hopefully not sure of the exact date yet but I can't live this life any longer

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
About 2-3 months from now I think.
There is a reason for that and not doing it sooner.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Every time I set up a date, I end up not doing it.

Since joining here I'm giving myself until September 1st, 2024. If I am still suicidial I'll still go. I choose this time because it's after summer ends and I just am done being alive.

But, I keep saying I won't do it. I'll forget this time and live past this date realistically. Having a date just gives me some kind of peace.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
"The only time we can CTB is when we are 100% ready."

A very good standard! But I'm never 100% sure of anything. 🤷‍♂️. So I might settle for 97%.

Which, as someone said, could be 5 minutes from now, or 5 years from now.

AsTheWorldCaves

AsTheWorldCaves

Mar 17, 2024
Early 2025. I hate having set the date so far in advance, but I got things to wrap up before then.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
No specific date. A few variables still. But I have an almost sure fire method I can use at almost any time.
May I ask what that method is? I like having surefire methods on hand, it comforts me.