Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I would have preferred to have never been born. The only thing that would make me accept life is if I got to restart but this time I get to write the script for it. Basically get to choose every detail from when and where I was born to when and how I die. Every detail in between. Every detail about the people in my life, etc.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, keara, Iwant2sleepforever and 2 others
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Not be born > dead > alive

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Iwant2sleepforever, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Do you ever wonder if you died already, and you're stuck here?
Something really bizarre happened to me 3 yrs ago after drug damage..Something has happened to consciousness..feel stuck totally alone somewhere ..no existence..no people..nothing..feels like limbo..

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kikoo Loool, useless and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I prefer to be dead.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Iwant2sleepforever
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
Something really bizarre happened to me 3 yrs ago after drug damage..Something has happened to consciousness..feel stuck totally alone somewhere ..no existence..no people..nothing..feels like limbo..
It's like you're a ghost, right? You can't touch and feel anything, and it's like you're spectating in a dream, never really there? Do all the people around you seem like dolls?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and lv-gras
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
No i had that before ..Is More bizarre than that..would prefer not to discuss it openly further

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kikoo Loool, lv-gras and 1 other person
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
Totally and absolutely wish I didn't exist. That would be so much better than committing suicide. No pain to anyone else. It would be perfect, yo.

Reactions: Circles, betteroffdead, Iwant2sleepforever and 1 other person
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
I would rather never been born.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
Yes I kind of wish there was somewhere in between, neither death or life. but i dont know if that's survival instinct though
Im scared to ctb because I dont want to get admitted to a psych hospital and get fined if I fail

Reactions: Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Fined for (failed) suicide attempt? Do you mean the bill for a psych ward stay or an actual fine?

Reactions: bayarea
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
Fined for (failed) suicide attempt? Do you mean the bill for a psych ward stay or an actual fine?
Bill for psych ward
Ive heard stories of people paying thousands of dollars after being admitted into the ward. there was a story about an Oklahoma man who had a $93000 bill after attempting suicide so I havent told anyone that I am suicidal. it's too risky to be reported to the police or call a hotline

Reactions: Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
OK, I get it now. That would be a terrible outcome.

Reactions: bayarea
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Perpetually asleep would be ideal. No pain in my sleep and I have a lot of fun dreams

Reactions: lilcowgirl and Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Perpetually asleep would be ideal. No pain in my sleep and I have a lot of fun dreams

Good for you. My dreams are no fun at all. Probably should try lucid dreaming training again to gain some control...

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
Being in coma would be good. Until my problems could be solved. So I guess it would be forever because it's impossible to have what I need. But at least I wouldn't be suffering and well, it would be a way to my family and friends to cope with my death step by step. If I could induce one to myself (and no one knew that it was on purpose), I'd do it. I just want to stop suffering.