• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I do wish there was something better than Partial in regards to how quick, cheap, and nearly painless it is.

Maybe some kind of quick acting pill that works in 2 steps. Step 1: Knock the person into a coma and then Step 2: Brain death.
SN is cheap if you can hold it down and it seems most who have tried the method has rated it as not very painful.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
SN is cheap if you can hold it down and it seems most who have tried the method has rated it as not very painful.
I was reading some older thread from September where a few people said it was hard to breathe after they drank it. As someone with asthma, it scares me.

Reactions: adam&eve
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I was reading some older thread from September where a few people said it was hard to breathe after they drank it. As someone with asthma, it scares me.
I'm so sorry you have asthma as a condition. I am not a medical professional and don't know anyone with the condition who is close to me, but would it help you take a large dose of the nebulizer medicine before the attempt?

Based on what i have read it does seem that you will feel short of breath because your body is being starved of the O2. You will be wanting to breathe excessively like your body would respond to having an excess of co2 in the blood .If you have ever had a panic attack you will understand this feeling. But once your O2 Gets too low it will be lights out and you go will be unconscious.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Based on what i have read it does seem that you will feel short of breath because your body is being starved of the O2.
Most do not have that as a symptom from what I've seen. It is my opinion that some who have a tendency toward asthma probably react to SN. Especially if you have GERD and the SN backs up into your esophagus, it could trigger an asthma attack where you can't breathe.
This is where the throat closes up not allowing any air to get in, not from not having oxygen in the blood. That does not make breathing difficult.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Most do not have that as a symptom from what I've seen. It is my opinion that some who have a tendency toward asthma probably react to SN. Especially if you have GERD and the SN backs up into your esophagus, it could trigger an asthma attack where you can't breathe.
This is where the throat closes up not allowing any air to get in, not from not having oxygen in the blood. That does not make breathing difficult.
Under normal SN breathing would not be difficult, you could breathe normally but i think you would feel a need to breath heavily/fast because this is typically what happens when the blood is deoxygenated. You would be breathing 100% normally at least in terms of the lungs functioning until the SN started to knock you out, but you might breathe faster because your body feels it needs more o2 cause its being starved by the SN. Unfortunately as you said with asthma it could trigger those reactions... that could be terrifying but i would venture to say asthmatic people might pass out quicker than normal SN attempts, so that could be a silver lining....

The best person to answer this would be any medical professionals on the board

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I'm very much struggling with methods. I either don't have the access and/or knowledge or I think of them beeing too brutal and painful to execute.

It makes me sad and angry that we have to go through this shit, talking methods, the pros and cons, the risks, etc. because I'm 100% pro choice. It's absurd.

Interesting, I also thought about it a couple of times. But first I never had a pet, therefore I don't have any clue what it looks like at a vets and second I'm no criminal and have zero knowledge how to break into buildings unnoticed. :D Aside I assume the drug would be locked away in a separate secure place.
ha;f tempted doesn't mean I would ever do it as I am not a criminal either.

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020

The issue is getting the anti-nausea meds. I don't even have health insurance, so that's a non-starter for me.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The issue is getting the anti-nausea meds. I don't even have health insurance, so that's a non-starter for me.
The US healthcare system as we all know is bad but for something as simple as this its really not that bad. You need to find a clinic and call them and ask a quote to be seen to diagnose and what the cash rate is for something like this. Call and shop around a little bit. The biggest risk is you come away with something that you can't use i.e. not antiemetic.

Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
Call and shop around a little bit.

I guess this would be a good time to also point out I don't have a car. So I'd have to walk to whatever clinic.

I also hate phones and haven't had a phone number in 3 years.

Thank you for the advice anyways, I appreciate it. I'm going with Partial though.

Reactions: adam&eve
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I guess this would be a good time to also point out I don't have a car. So I'd have to walk to whatever clinic.

I also hate phones and haven't had a phone number in 3 years.

Thank you for the advice anyways, I appreciate it. I'm going with Partial though.

thats very impressive with respect to the phone. If you ever change your mind you can use a service like google hangouts to place free phone calls, though i think its ending soon